Chapter 5

GUYS IN THIS STORY, YOU WILL GET TO SEE MANY SHADES OF SIDHARTH. AND THE READ WILL WORTH IT.
______________________________________

On the other Hand, It was Six' o clock. When Shehnaz got ready into her Office outfit. She was looking absolutely stunning in a white shirt and beige coloured pant, hairs opened. Glancing upon the watch she noticed that It was eight'o clock. She didn't even realize when two hours were spent. She quickly grabbed her car keys and Left for the Meeting with Sidharth, as her house was pretty far from Sidharth's Office. While On the Other hand it was nine 'o clock, when Sidharth entered his company. Every single Employee was shocked to see him this early. Yes, it was the rule for all the Employee that the working hour Should start from sharp eight past thirty. While Sana reached Sidharth's Office exactly after thirty minutes of his arrival. Not knowing His cabin, She asked on the Reception Desk.

Rec:- Good Morning Ma'am! How may I help you?

Sa:- Umm..hey Actually I want to meet Mr. Singhania.

Rec:- Umm..Ma'am Do you have any Appointment?

Sa:- yeah Just say him Shehnaz Mehra is Here. (Smiled)

Receptionist was kind of taken aback cause nobody wanted to meet him directly. Either they had an appointment with Marco or no Appointment. She quickly called up Sidharth who was busy in his Laptop observing his Company's Statistics. As soon as, the phone rang he picked up the Call. While the receptionist was sweating out of fear, cause she knows how much he hates when someone disturbs him working.

Rec- hel..Hello S..sir?

Sid:- Yes!?

Rec:- S..sir Someone wa.. wants to me..meet you!

Sid:- Who is it!? Does he/She has my Appointment ? ( Calmly and Rudely)

Rec:- Sir! I...I asked her! She said that to tell you that Ms. Shehnaz Mehra is Here.

As soon as Sidharth heard the name. His enraging nerves were calming down. He just asked her to escort her to his Cabin with utmost respect. There the receptionist got another shock. She just smiled nervously looking at Shehnaz while Shehnaz just smiled not knowing anything.

Rec:- Ma'am Please This Way!

Sa:- Yeah!

Soon, they reached outside of Sidharth's cabin. The receptionist knocked when Sidharth asked them to come in. Hearing him, The receptionist sent her inside the Cabin. Shehnaz was awestruck with the Cabin. It was so Beautiful, The perfect combination of Black and Golden. The floors were of Black and Golden Marbles. The room itself speaks of Luxury and Elegance. Shehnaz found him engrossed in his Laptop, she smiled and cleared her throat inorder to get his Attention. Hearing the voice, Sidharth looked up and found her. He was yet again Impressed by her dressing sense and the way she carries herself. ABSOLUTELY ELEGANT. Her dressing sense spokes sophistication, Grace and Dignity just like him. Her Voice was low and Refined yet it holds so much of Authority and potentiality. Sana's voice brought him back to planet Earth.

Sa:- Mr. Singhania!?

Sid:- Um..Yeah Yeah! Welcome Ms. Mehra! Please Have a Sit!

Sa:- Umm.. Thank you! Sir! Your Designs are Ready but Am so sorry Sir! I couldn't make the Resorts designs.

Sid- It's absolutely Okay Ms. Mehra! Resorts ka you can make Afterwards. Right? (Smile)

Sa:- Thank you Sir!

Sid- So Show me the Designs!

Sa:- Sure Sir!

Saying this Sana Opened her Laptop and went near him and started making him understand the project. Sidharth was sitting on his chair while Sana was standing just inches away from him. Sidharth inhaled her sweet mint flavoured aroma which seemed to become his new addiction, While Sidharth was admiring her the way she was make him understand the whole project with undivided concentration. He was staring at her, when Finally Shehnaz ended the discussion.

Sa:- And That was your Project Sir!

Sid:- Huh! Wow, Amazing!

He said in a Hazy voice, staring at her. Sana smiled and looked at him when he diverted his gaze towards the Laptop. Shehnaz could feel his intense gaze for a minute, but she shrugged off her thoughts. Soon she glanced at her watch and noticed the time. It was  11'o clock. She just slapped her Forehead and was about to get up when Sidharth stopped her.

Sid:- Ms. Mehra! Wait Abhi Kuch hi Waqt mein Mera Coffee ka time ho jayega! So wait Have a Cup of coffee with me. Moreover, I am Impressed by your designs, So Would like to sign you yet again for another Deal.  

SHEHNAZ'S POV

I am dumbfounded hearing what Mr. Singhania said. Are my designer  these good that this man wants me to hire yet again? Waah Shehnaz Mehra! What a job you did. Seriously! I am Way Excited to work with Mr.Singhania. but wait!? Why the fuck was he checking me out like that? I really can't understand this man. As far as I have heard that he is very arrogant and Haughty then why was he being so sweet and modest with me? Well Genuinely yesterday Prasant told me how churlishly he spoke when Prasant was greeting him and now this man is offering me to have a cup of coffee with me. Oh Waheguru! Is he Bipolar!?

POV END

Sid:- Ms. Mehra!?

Shehnaz was lost in her Thoughts when Sidharth's voice brought her back from her trance. She just smiled bashfully, While Sidharth raised his eyebrows.

Sa:- ye..yeah Si.. Sir!?

Sid:- Ms. Mehra You lost somewhere!?

Sa:- Um...No..Not at all Sir! It's Um...I...umm need to go... Actually..Umm My Boss must be waiting.

She fumbled out of nervousness and fear but hearing her, that sweet pleasent smile on Sidharth's face vanished and his jaws were clenched, which was clearly noticed by Shehnaz. Shehnaz just Scratched her Forehead and rubbed her palms out fear looking at his reaction. He was looking like a Lion who has been Continuosly teased by his pray and is now set to attack.

Sa:- But Sir! It's Okay, I will inform him. He won't mind. I think your conversation is much more important.

SIDHARTH'S POV

Hearing her, My nerves were calming down. A smirked appeared on my Face. Oh Jesus! I just loved what she said. I Just love the way My Queen understands me without my words. That's The Reason I am obsessed with her. Seriously the moment she said about that trashy scurvy crap, My blood boiled. I mean just look at her man, She is Fuckin' Gorgeous, well the Epitome of Beauty and look at that crap. God! Those who works for me are Elegant and classy. Forget about my employees. Fuck I won't hire him as my Driver only cause even the varlets and my House Maids are professional and Classy. I was enraged thinking how she can reject Sidharth Ashok Singhania's Offer, who never meets anyone directly that too for a tea, Moreover for whom? For that Ugly Hag! BULLSHIT.

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️