Chapter 50

Sa:- Matlab You knew about everything? About Prasant and me?

Sidharth laughed like a monster making her baffled by his sudden fit of laughter. She frowned and looked at his face making him hold his laughter and dig his face in her nape.

Sid:- Jaan! I knew it all! And I was the only person who planted the seeds of doubts into his mind. Like Tujhe Rok ke rakhna mere Office mein coffee ke bahane then Tujhe Leke Achanak Fiji chale jaana Phir That time Jo jo huwa aur Jaise jaise usne aur tune React kiya it was all how I wanted that to happen Meri Jaan! Those Articles and everything published cause I wanted that. Even ki, Main agar Chaht toh Prasant ko Tab hi maar sakta tha Jab Mujhe Pata chala ki Woh tera boyfriend hain but Aa..Aa...I wanted him to suffer. Cause Usne Jurrat ki Sidharth Ashok Singhania ke Uss Jagah Haath Rakhne ki Jaha Uski Jaan Basti hain! Main Sacch keh raha hoon Jaan, Agar kisine Teri taraf Aankh uthane ke bhi koshish ki na Main Do baar Sochunga nahi Uss Insaan ka Life barbad karne mein.

He said caressing her cheeks and lips with his thumb. She flinched at the intensity of his words, His words were dipped into possession and intense love. He held her face and bring it closer, Their nose were touching Eachother's. Looking into those bluish pair of eyes, she realised that somewhere, his heart was still looking for the confirmation, his heart was still seeking for her submission. While, His gaze was Continuously moving from her eyes to her lips simultaneously. Feeling his warm breath over her lips, she closed her eyes and caressed his cheek with her thumb.

Sa:- I Promise you Sidharth! I promise! It will be Always You in my life. Humare Aanewale Bacche se bhi pehele mere liye Aap honge! I promise that! I promise that main Apna Pyaar Shiddat se nibhaungi, Kabhi Aapko Jhukhne nahi Dungi! Jab tak Shehnaz Sidharth Singhania zinda hain Tabtak main Humare Rishte ki Humesha Hifazat Karungi!

She said with moist eyes giving him the confirmation he was seeking for, sealing his lips with hers. Their Slavers were exchanged, tongues were skillfully playing with eachothers. Kissing eachother madly, she let her inner storm calm down. The Storm of how much this man infront of her would have suffered in past, the amount of struggle he has done. The storm of knowing how madly this person loved her that he didn't even looked at or touched any girls when he can have any girl Within just a blink. Leaving his lips, She looked at his eyes and caressed his chin.

Sa:- You Are Mine! Alright? Whole Mine!

She said, keeping her head on his chest. While he just hugged her from side and pecked her hair, keeping his another hand on her tummy protectively. Caressing her tummy, he looked at her.

Sid:- My Blood! It's my blood there, the junior Singhania there!

He chuckled out of happiness. His Paternal instincts were becoming higher, a sudden pang of protecting his blood, the pang of loving his kid rushed into his veins. Sitting on his knees, He kissed on her tummy.

Sid:- Baby! Dadda will give you each and every Happiness of this world.

He again pecked and hugged her tummy. While she just messaged his scalp. Soon, she felt him shaking convulsively, pulling his head from her lap. She saw him sobbing with silent tears flowing.

Sa:- Bubba! What happened? Why are you crying?

Sid:- Sana! I want to give my child everything which I couldn't give to shivani! Sana! I want to spoil him or her with my love and Pamperings! I wanna be the bestest father for him or her. Sana! Main Ek Accha baap banunga na?

Sa:- Acche? You will be the best Father of this world! I know my husband! Sidharth! Ek Baat Bolun!

Sid:- Bol na!

Sa:- Sidharth! Kya Aap yeh Mafia World nahi Chodd sakte?

Sid:- Nahi Sana! It's impossible! Once you enter the darkness! you can't go back!

Sa:- Sidharth...Mujhe Fikr hain Aapki!

Sid:- Jaan! Accept the fact that you are the wife of Mafia King! You have to be comfortable with these! Sayad main Kabhi Yeh Chodd nahi sakta but Teri Kasam Main Illegal Business Chodd dunga! Drugs and Supplying Girls among my Mafia world! Main Koshish karunga! Sirf Tere liye!

Sa:- Sacchi?

Sid:- Teri Kasam!

It was the next morning, Sidharth sat on the King Chair of his. Assembling all the Servants, there were like thirty to thirty-five Servents and five more whom he hired recently just to take care of his wife in his absence. While, Everyone from her family was looking at the scenario with mouth agaped.

Sid:- FROM TODAY NO ONE WILL LET SANA ENTER THE KITCHEN! DON'T LET HER WORK! OTHERWISE YOU GUYS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WORK IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE SPAN! AM I CLEAR?

Serv:- YES SIRR!!

Sid:- GREAT! DISMISSED!

Saying so, He moved towards Sana who was holding the pooja thali and did his tika. While he just pecked her forehead Before leaving for office. His father noticed it all, he was somewhere feeling guilty of judging this guy who loves his daughter this madly. Approaching her, Arun ji called her.

Arun:- Sanu!

Sa:- Papa!

Arun:- Toh Meri Bacchi! Maa ban jayegi? Aur Mujhe Nana Bana degi! Huh?

Saying so, He hugged her and blessed her happily. While Sidharth who came back as he forgot to take his phone back, just frowned looking at them. Glancing at him, Arun ji went towards him and joined his hands.

Arun ji:- Beta! I am sorry! Mai..Main! I shouldn't havs beaten you like that neither shouldn't have abused your upbringing or Family. I am sorry Beta! Mujhe Tum Mere Damadh ke Roop mein Swikar ho! Kyuki I have realised ki Tum hi Bane ho Meri Bacchi ke liye!

Saying so, he was about to go when Sidharth stopped him, turning him back facing him.

Sid:- I am Glad that you realised ki Woh sirf aur sirf mere liye bani hain! Anyways you can meet her and Please Papa Take Care of My Wife! So, that she doesn't work.
______________________________________

It has been four months of her pregnancy. Sidharth didn't even let her enter the kitchen for once. It was one such sunday morning, He was in his study. Shuffling the pages of his Important files when the door flung open. Sidharth looked at the direction through his specs and noticed his wife, coming in with her small yet noticable baby bump.

Sa:- Sidhaaaarrrrtthhhh!

Sid:- Haan Baby!

Saying so, he rushed towards her and picked her up in his arms. Settling himself on the couch, he made his wife sit on his lap. Shoving herself against his neck.

Sa:- Aa...Aap log mujh pe torture kar rahe ho!

She said sobbing making him look at her with a shocking expression. He pulled her from his neck while he just rubbed her nose looking at her lap, fidgeting with her fingers.

Sid:- Kyaa?

Sa:- Aa... Aap log Continuously Ghaas puss Khila rahe hain! Na koi meko Chicken khane de raha hain na koi Spicy spicy food.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️