Chapter 41

As you guys asked for another update by today and how can I not listen to my cute cute readers, So here it is❤️
______________________________________

He said with moist eyes, Emotions and guilt was choking him up, while she just looked at him being completely Shocked.

Sid:- I know Maine jo galti ki hain Uski Koi Maafi Nahi hoti! Lekin Tu bata main Kya karu? Main Darta hoon! Main Darta hoon tujhe Khone se, Tujhse Door Jaane se! Main Nahi Khona Chahta Sana tujhe. And that day, When I saw that You...You have asked him to meet you that too in my absence. I Lost it Sana! I Lost my Calm and Ussi Gusse aur Frustration se I..I killed him Aur Tujhe..Tujhe bhi Maine Maara! Sana Trust me! Main Zindagi mein Tujhe Harm nahi Karna Chahta tha! I was happy in my Life Sana! I was happy with you, I was happy in our own small world. I...I can't let anyone break our world or enter our world. It's Only for us....

If you think that I am Selfish...Then I am Unapologetically Selfish Sana! I am Selfish for you! I can't Share You with anyone! Not Even I would allow anyone to look at you, You are Mine! I know Tu regret Karti hain Humari Marriage, Obviously After I...I hit you. Obviously Who wouldn't regret getting married with a Criminal, with a Mafia. Maine jo kiya, main uss Galti ki Maafi nahi Mangunga kyuki I know Galti Ki Maafi Hoti hain! Gunaah ki Nahi, Aur Jo maine Tere Saath kiya hain Woh Gunnah hain! Isiliye Sazah bhi mujhe tu hi degi!

Saying so, He held the belt infront of her, While she was just looking at him with moist eyes. She fisted her palms, looking at the other side. Smiling sadly, he was about to hit himself when She quickly hold his hand, stopping him from doing so. Snatching the Belt, She threw it somewhere in the room. Silent Tears were flowing from her eyes.

Sa:- Are You Crazy! Pagal Ho gaye hain Aap? Nahi Dena Hain Mujhe Aapko koi Sazah! Mujhe Pata tha tha...that you were hu...hu..hurt Sidharth! I don't repent our Marriage Bubba! Never! I knew that You were a Mafia! The King of Mafias, Since the day I returned from India! Us din Bhi Jab I was in trouble, The goons came to abduct me! I was calling you Because I knew you will save me! I had no problems of you being the Mafia because I have seen the Real Sidharth Singhania who is a Family Man and not the Cold hearted King! Aur Agar Mujhe kuch Problem Hoti Aapke Mafia Hone se then Main woh Evidence tab hi Cops ko De deti! But Nahi I chose to save you Sidharth! You Know Why? Cause I can't live without you! Agar Mere Dil mein Aapke Liye Nafrat Hoti Toh Main Us din hi Shivani ko Aapka Sacch Bol deti that You Married me forcefully. Please Don't Say like this Sidharth that I repent our Marriage! Cause I don't and that Day, trust me Sidharth, The way you are with Me, Jitna Close Aap hain Mere se Whether it's Physically or Emotionally Utna Close Koi Nahi hain! Not Even Prasant!

Jhooth nahi Bolungi That I didn't has any problem with you being a Mafia on the initial days of our marriage, I had. Cause I was having this notion of you being the Monster but the day when I saw tears in your Eyes when I fall from the Stairs, I...I Got to know that you also have this little cute Heart inside. I have observed you Sidharth. But Jab That day, I heard that Aapko Goli lagi hain! Trust me, Meri Jaan nikal Gayi thi! Because Thinking of living without you will be the Huge and the Last punishment that God would give me! Aur main Nahi survive kar paungi Uss Punishment ko!

She said sobbing, keeping her head on his Chest. Hearing her, Silent tears were flowing from his eyes. He smiled admist of tears and took her in his warm embrace. She kissed on his heart and kept on hearing his Heartbeat. After Fifteen minutes she came out his embrace and pecked his chin.

Sa:- Chalo...Chalo Yeh Rona Dhona Bohot Huwa! Mujhe Yeh Rothdu Pati Nahi Chahiye! Mujhe Mera Attitude wala Daravna Mafia Pati Chahiye!

She giggled wiping his eyes making him chuckle. They were indeed happy in their own small world, they simply didn't care about what people think about him or Her! Both of them knew that the person right infront them is best of all. Sidharth kissed her forehead, pressing his lips on her forehead let the lips lingered there. She just smiled on by his small gesture of making her feel loved, that's when Meenakshi and Shivani barged into the Room. Seeing the scene both of them quickly closed their eyes.

Meena:- Ooppsss Sorry Sorry!

Shiv:- Haan! hum..Humne Kuch nahi Dekha!

Hearing them, She widened her eyes and pushed him while He was still holding her tight in her arms, making Meenakshi and Shivani smirk. Embarrassment was gripping over her. Just then, she glanced up at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was three minutes past eleven.

Sa:- Arrey Di, Shivi Aaplog ne Dinner kiya?

Meenakshi:- Haan Haan Bhabhi! Humne kiya! Abhi Aap bhi Kar lijiye then We have arranged a ICE CREAM PARTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Sa:- Fine! Fine Shaant ho jao!

Sid:- Wait Tu ne Khana nahi khaya?

Sa:- Shitt!!! Jaag Gaya Babbar Sher!

He asked him looking at her furiously. She just nodded her head in no, chuckling nervously and mumbled a sorry to him. While, Shivani just cleared her throat, drawing the attention towards them.

Shiva:- Arrey Mere Pyaare Bhaiya aur Bhabhi! Aap log Baad mein Aankh mein Choli Khel lena! Firstly Kal humein Shopping jaana hain for sure Bhabhi Please!

Sid:- Thik hain Jaha Jaana hain Jana! But First of all Ask Eva to send her Meal into the room itself.

Shiva:- Aayee Aayee Captain!

Saying so, Shivani and Meenakshi left giggling. In no time, Eva entered the room with a tray full of different kinds of foods. She just looked at it with shocked eyes.

Sa:- Yeh Itnaa Khana! Oh My God! Sidharth I can't eat so much of food! Main Haapshi nahi

Sid:- No Jaan! You have to finish this all!

Sa:- But...

Sid:- No Ifs! Not Buts! C'mon Hogg in! Aur wait let me feed my Little micey!

Sidharth said, stuffing her mouth with the spoonful of Rice , pecking her cheeks, with each morsel he was feeding her. Later, after completing the dinner, She quickly pecked his lips and ran away making him chuckle at his cute small Rabbit. After Fifteen minutes she lied down beside him after doing all her daily routine. While he just spooned her from back, keeping her head inside her neck.

Sa:- Sidharth! You awake?

Sid:- hmmm!

Sa:- Accha Suniye na! Kal na Humein Meenakshi Di ke liye Sabse best Lehenge Lene hain!

Like this she kept on chattering while He kept on humming Though he was wide awake, Playing with her fingers lying on her back. Suddenly he called her.

Sid:- Jaan Sunna!

Sa:- Hmm..Kahiye?

Sid:- Did you really forgive me? Are You really accepting me as your husband?

Turning towards him, She cupped his face and caressed with her thumb. Pecking on his nose, she snuggled more into him.

Sa:- Ab bhi Aapko Jawab nahi mila?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️