Chapter 37

He just threw the phone on the bed and looked on the other side, gritting his jaws. Calming himself down, He went down to the Hallway, Where he found her preparing his food. He sat on the Chair, while she just gave him a small sweet smile. Finishing his Breakfast, He stood up and hugged her from side.

Sid:- Sana! Am Leaving Will be back after two days.

Sa:- Yeah! Take Care! And Medicines time pe lena Aap!

Sid:- Yeah! Bye! Take Care.

Saying so, He sat inside his car leaving for Airport. on the other hand, The moment Prasant saw that Sidharth is leaving. He grinned and  immediately entered the Mansion sneakily. While Shehnaz was just shuffling the drawers trying to find something. Suddenly one voice caught her attention. She just snapped at the Direction from where the voice came.

Pra:- Sanaa!

He said admist of eyes full of tears. She frowned at him, and hold her head.

Sa:- Why are you here?

Pra:- Sana! I know Uss Singhania ne tujhe Trap mein dala hain! He might have threatened you right! Sana come on, lets just take the Pendrive and go to the Cops! I know tu khush nahi hain! Right?

Sa:- What! What the hell are you speaking man?

Pra:- Sana! See Lets go We will live somewhere else na Baby? Happier? Yeah! Tu...Tu..Humesha se India mein Rehena chahti thi na? Please... Please You Leave him! You leave the title of Mrs. Singhania. Please Come with me?

Sa:- Are You Crazy Prasant? You are asking me to Leave My Husband? To Leave my House? To cheat upon my Husband?

Pra:- Yes! I...I am Saying that! Cause
He is a BLOODY MAFIA!

Sa:- No!!!! I won't Cheat upon my Husband, Prasant! Even if it is the last thing on the Planet Earth to do. Yeah He might be a Mafia! Well The King of Mafias! THE KING OF ALL MAFIAS! yes! He has forced me to get married! He has forced me in Everything! But Prasant, HE IS MY HUSBAND! And It is a Fact! That I Am Mrs. Sidharth Singhania and I won't let any infidelity come into our Marriage! Prasant! Just try to Understand my point that He is Far Better than you! And, I Have Accepted my Marriage! I have accepted him as my Husband! You know why cause he cares about me and maybe he loves me truly Prasant! Which you didn't and Haan! He might have slapped me once or twice but He never went upon degrading my Character! He never slept around with other girls, Prasant! He never touched Random Whores! He is Possessive, He is Hell Protective! And To be honest, I like that factor about him. You remember Prasant, Whenever Someone has insulted me! You have always laughed on it Prasant! You never protested But A couple of Months back, When Gargi Di dared to insult me he almost killed her!

She said looking into his eyes gnashing her teeth with soaked eyes. It was true that 'INFIDELITY', is One of the most dangerous loophole which is enough to end any bond in this world, no matter how strong that was. She wanted to be Loyal to him when He was loyal to her since their Friendship days.  Being loyal means reassuring your partner or friend that you will be there emotionally and physically, whenever you are needed and following through with this promise. Your presence and kind words are important signs of trust and security for your partner in the relationship. Where many spouses hold resentments about their mates not being there at crisis points in their lives, he was with her when there was nothing such between them except a friendship. Being loyal also means not speaking disparagingly about your spouse to others. You may share YOUR frustrations with a close confidant without blaming your spouse or complaining without denigrating the mate.

Now, that She has started accepting him as her husband. How can she heard anything bad about him. Hence, She was very determined that she won't do anything that might ever hurt him, Cause She has already witnessed his vulnerable sight previously and that day she was sure that He isn't a Monster. He cares about her, maybe more than anything else. So, how could she ever betray him.

Pra:- Fine Then! Give the Pendrive! I will make sure to send your dear husband behind the bars.

Sa:- I have burnt down all the Evidences Prasant! Previously I did it for just a Payback to Sidharth for all those he did for me as a friend. But Now, I don't regret cause I won't let any harm cause to my Husband, Prasant! You get it? I will Go against any law to protect him! And I don't care!

Pra:- What The .....

Prasant was immediately interrupted by a Loud Roar and sound of the door flung opened. Shehnaz looked at the opened door to see her husband, She was stunned seeing him standing there in his beast mode. Sidharth marched towards Prasant And held his collar, dragging him on the stairs. Shehnaz was Continuously calling him but nothing was working. Hearing her callings Shivani and Meenakshi came out of their respective rooms. He was about to punch him when she held his hand, he just glared at her and jerked off her hand.

Sid:- I will deal with you later! Just let me get done with this Motherf***er! Guards Hold her!

Thrashing him on the Floor, he started kicking his stomach. While She was crying but was she worried about Prasant? No! She was worried about him! His Health! Meenakshi and Shivani didn't dare to go near him. He was Continuously Kicking on his stomach, chest and on face, he then started hitting him with the back side of his men's gun. Bloods were oozing out from Prasant's Nose, mouth. Throwing the gun, Pulling him up, He punched him on his Face. Holding his hair, He banged his head on the pillar, making him fall on the floor half dead. But still, His anger wasn't calmed down, He just put his his feet on his throat choking him up to death.

Sid:- Gaurds! THROW HIM IN A GARBAGE! HE SHOULD KNOW THAT WHO IS SIDHARTH SINGHANIA!

As soon as He announced that, The guards left her and went towards Prasant's dead body and dragged it with them Mercilessly. While Coming towards her, Sidharth Slapped her harshly making her lips cut and held her hair in a Fist and dragged her towards their room. Shehnaz was shouting in pain as the grip over her hair was too tight and painful to bear. 

Sa:- Arggghhhh! Sidharth! It's Hurting! Please Leave me!

Meenak:- Bhai! What Are you doin' Leave her!

Shiv:- Bhai! Leave Bhabhi! Bhai Lag rahi hain Bhabhi ko!

Saying so, They ran behind Sidharth. But before She could enter their room, He entered and locked it up. Meenakshi and Shivani was Continuously banging the door hearing her cries and Screams. While inside the Room, He threw her on the bed not noticing that actually where he was throwing her. She just fell on the head rest making her forehead bleed, whereby he was so blind in anger thag he didn't even cared to hold her but he started unbuckling his leather belt. He rolled it in his hand. Whereby she just Looked at him horrified, when he gritted his jaws and gave a loud splat of his belt on her skin. Not able to handle the burning sensation, She screamed on the top of her voice.

Sid:- HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU WOMAN! YOU...YOU JUST LET HIM ENTER IN MY BLOODY ROOM!

With each of his words he was hitting her with this leather belt. He kept on hitting her till he could calm his inner monster. After, Fifteen minutes he stopped throwing away his belt, leaving behind a sobbing Shehnaz.  Her whole milky back was covered with red-purple marks. As soon as, Sidharth left, Meenakshi and Shivani entered the room and gasped seeing how Mercilessly her back and hand was badly whipped. They hissed seeing her red back, bloods were oozing out from some of her wounds.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️