Chapter 27

Sidharth just came down from the room and asked Marco to appoint two guards infront of his room and to make sure that Sana doesn't leave the room without his permission, on which Marco just nodded and quickly told the security head to do the same. While in his room, As soon as He left, Eva looked at her mistress who was fuming in Anger with moist eyes. But Soon Sana looked at Eva hearing her request she reluctantly nodded.

Eva:- Your Highness, Please Come with me For the Mansion tour or else my job will be gone! Please Highness.

Sa:-But I...I Don't Feel Like

Eva:- Please Highness! Boss doesn't like anyone disobeying him. Not even Shivani Ma'am.

Sa:- Fine!

Eva quickly took her to the Mansion Tour. First of all she showed her the Closet which was inside their room, which Sidharth has specially decorated for her. Sana's mouth hung open seeing the Huge Walk in closet. Eva went towards a section of the closet followed by a Befooled Sana. Eva just Slide the door of the section, which was all Filled with Indian Dresses Like Suits and Sarees. Eva and hold her hand and guided her to the second sections, sliding the door just beside the Opened section, which was all filled with all kind of evening Gowns. She was again taken to another section which was filled with casual wears like Jeans, Shorts and Everything. She again took her to another Section, Eva slided the door while Sana was looking at the ground as the Section was filled with all kinds of Lingeries and innerwears. A sudden disgust ran into her veins seeing the particular Section. Soon she was taken to the another part of the Closet, Opening the Drawer, Eva Showed her the Innumerable Expensive Watches, Goggles, Shoes, Sandals, Bags and Every single thing that A Woman could ever desire for.

Eva:- Highness! There's One Section Left, Which is Exclusively Designed for you.

Sa:- Now What!?

She said in a Irritating voice, As she just want to ran away from this Mansion. Which no longer a Mansion to her but a Jail.

Eva:- Please Come with me.

Without saying a Word, Sana followed her and soon they reached infront of a Cupboard which was fully made by Glass. Eva looked at her and called her.

Eva:- Highness! Can you please put your Thumb on this Logo.

Sana just put her thumb over this logo without any interest. While As soon as she kept her thumb on the Logo, The Glass door Automatically opened. Eva stood their and showed her the Case which was filled with all Expensive Jwelleries.

Eva:- Highness All these Jwelleries are made for you with from the Exclusive and Unique designs. 

Like This, Eva Showed her the Whole Mansion, Sidharth's Study and Everything. But throughout the time, When Eva was giving her a Tour, She was all lost in her Thoughts about How Sidharth Changed from being all sweet and Gentle to this much Of Dominating and Evil. It was Night when, She was sitting on the Couch of his room looking at the night sky. She was all lost when a Servent walked in along with Eva. The Servent just placed the Dinner infront of her. She just looked at Eva and again scooted to herself, looking at the night sky. Eva was about to say something when She said with chocked voice.

Sa:- Leave..Me Alone!

Eva:- As you say Highness!

Saying so Eva and the Servent left. Just then, She grabbed her phone and quickly dialled Prasant's number, hoping if he can help. Though he knew that Prasant won't be able to fight Sidharth alone as Prasant was all alone but Sidharth had his whole Force with him. Yet, after some time Thinking about her decision she quickly called Prasant when he just picked it up in a go.

Pra:- Hello!? Sana? Tum Pohoch gayi na Safely ?

She was about to reply when someone snatched the phone from her. Turning towards back, Her breathe hitched in horror. It was Sidharth who just look at her with no Emotions on his face. Snatching the phone, He switched it off and throw the phone on the wall making her gasp and clutched her eyes tightly, clutching her eyes close. After few seconds, she looked at Sidharth who just strolled to his mini bar in the room and started preparing his drink. Looking away, her eyes landed up on her phone which was broken into pieces. 

Sid:- Ummm... SWEETIE! GET READY WE ARE GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEK!

Sa:- WHAT!?

Sana looked at Sidharth completely shocked and Numb. She couldn't believe whatever he did or said. She sat with a thud on the bed as her last hope of escaping out was diminished, she sobbed holding her head making him chuckle darkly. While Sidharth just strolled towards her and grasped her neck from back making her wince in pain.

Sid:- I told you not to pull any stunts in my absence sweetheart. 

Sa:- I WILL PULL UP! I WILL TRY EVERY MEAN TO ESCAPE YOU!   

Sid :-OH SWEETIE YOU CAN'T! BUT I LIKE YOUR CONFIDENCE 

While He just laughed hardly hearing her words. As it's impossible to escape this monster ever that's when he noticed the untouched plate of food. He doesn't want any harm to her, So keeping his anger aside, He pulled her up holding her arm. Making her sit on the couch beside him, he folded his sleeves, he took up the spoonful of rice in front of her mouth. While she just turned her face. This time, He just kept the spoon on the plate and grabbed her cheeks harshly making her mouth open, pushing the spoonful of rice into her mouth. 

Sid:- NOW LISTEN YOU BIRDY IF DO NOT WANT ME TO FEED YOU THE WAY I DID THEN DARE YOU THROW UP THE MORSEL I JUST FED YOU OR  YOU TRY TO AVOID THIS FOOD. OR ELSE I HAVE MY OWN WAYS. 

He said eyeing towards her figure, noticing his eye directions she quickly took the plate of food and had the dinner in Silent while he just went inside study to check some files regarding his businesses, just then he got a call from the Mumbai Mafia.

M.MAF:- King! I got the man prasant! He is in Delhi now! King! I mean just look at him! how can he muster up the courage to fight against you, Doesn't he care about his dear life?

Sid:- Rajat He is a dumbfuck! 

M.MAF:- King! If you say shall I slaughter him? 

Sid:- No..No..Rajat! Agar tumne abhi marr diya toh mera mazaa kirkira ho jayega! you know how much I want him to suffer right? So don't do that!

M.MAF- But King! Bhabhi..

Sid:- Rajat My Boy Chill! Next Month is your marriage, Enjoy your days of freedom! You know right What I mean! Cause after marriage. Nothing should like that happen or else I will hang you to death. 

He said seriously while Rajat just gulped the lump in his throat and laughed wiping his sweat. After couple of hours, he went inside his room a bit sloshed, stumbling to find her sleeping on the couch in a sitting position. He quickly took her up in his arms and keeping her on the bed. He lied down spooning her from the back. Keeping his head on her neck, he just nuzzled his neck sniffing her smell, fondling her belly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️