Chapter 52

After an hour, reaching the Mansion, Shivani rushed towards their room. Only to see Sana tossing and turning out of pain. She quickly sat beside her and held her hand, clutching her hand She let out a loud painful Sobb.

Sa:- Main Nahi Bachungi....Shivi I will Die...Main...Main nahi...Aaahhhh!!!!

Shiv:- Bhabhi...Bhabhi Calm Down...

Sa:- Shivi... Please Save my Child.... Please....aaahhhaaa..

Shiv:- Bhabhi...Ankur Gaya hain Doctor Ko Bulane!

Soon, Ankur entered their room with the Doctor, followed by a messed up Sidharth. His bloodshot inflamed Eyes were having tears and frustration, veins were Popping out, Sleeves fold. He was totally looking like a wounded Lion who has been bruised badly.

Doc:- I request You Guys to go out Please I need to diagnose her! The Patient in a critical phrase. Please!

Sidharth was about to say something when the doctor looked at him and requested him, making Shivani drag her brother outside.

Doc:- Sir Please! The baby's head has already came out ... It's very complicated! Please Sir! The Baby is stuck! If we don't hurry up then Ma'am wouldn't able to make it!

Shiv:- Bhai Please....Come!

Saying so, She dragged him outside. Tears were flowing from her eyes. The Nurse was continuosly coming in and out making them worried. The Loud screams of Sana was ringing in his eyes, making him sobb for the first time. Though, He has seen a lot of hurdles in his life and he faced it quite fearlessly but Here, The SIDHARTH ASHOK SINGHANIA was falling weak. Cause This time, It wasn't any normal petty daily life hurdle but it was his wife and child who were fighting between the life and death. Seeing him this vulnerable, Shivani came forward. Sitting beside him, she kept her hand on his shoulder. Giving him the needed assurity that she will be ok! But Does always the Verbal Assurity works? Well Yeah! It does but not all time, Verbal Assurity can only provoke you to see the Positive perspective of any situation. But What was so Positive about this situation where he is on the verge of loosing his family? For him the only Assurity could work was to see his Wife and Child Safe and Healthy.

Rubbing his face in his palms harshly, He looked at Shivani and nodded his head in Defying her for any kind of cajoling words or phrases. After an hour of Tension, Screams, Negative Thoughts. He was about to say something to Shivani when the doctor came out with a blissful winning grin and a child in her arms, wrapped in a towel.

Doc:- Congratulations Sir! It's a Baby Girl!

Hearing her, He looked up and saw the doctor carrying athe child. In that hour, He didn't really noticed his newborn baby. It was only one Thought weavering around his mind was about his wife.

Sid:- Doc.... How...How is my Wife? She is fine right? She made it right?

Doc:- She Did it! She did it Sir! It's a Miracle cause The Condition was so critical that it was quite impossible for us to save the Mother and The Child together. But She did it!

As soon as, She said it. He smiled a big time and rushed into their room only to see a exhausted Sana giving him a weak smile. Seeing her smiling, He sighed and laughed subtly, approaching towards her. Hugging her tightly he pecked her forehead a number of times.

Sa:- Hawww....Aap Ro Rahe hain!

Sid:- Pagal! Meri Jaan Nikal gayi thi! You Scared me! You Woman!

Sa:- Awww!!! Kitne Cute ho Aap!

She gushed and pecked his lips making him laugh. While he just locked his rough lips to his soft plump ones, feeling Eachother. It wasn't a Kiss, Just a Soulful Liplock to feel Eachother. That's when Shivani entered with the baby in her arms.