Chapter 23

Guys I was supposed to Give An update on Saturday which I couldn't give for the Vishwakarma puja and A puja which Held in my friend's House. I had to Go there and also went to the shopping as the biggest festival of our Kolkata is Around the corner😁. Anyways I gave an Update Tomorrow which was the Saturday's Update and Today You guys will get Another Update as the Monday's Update. The next Update will be on Tuesday 12:00 that is Wednesday.
____________________________________

Meenakshi was shocked seeing such Reaction from Gauri. She thought Gauri will be happy like anything. Cause Her Brother was a kind of a Man whom Every girl wants to get hitched with. Extremely blessed with Robust Looks and Intelligence. While Gauri grasped her Shoulder and made her stand up only to Slap her again.

Meenakshi:- kya Kar rahi hain Gauri! Pagal ho gayi hain! Aisa kuch Matt kar ki Baad mein You have to regret.

Gau:- Kya Regret! BC..Kya regret bol na! Humari Khandaan ki toh naak Katwa dali na Iss Besharam ne! Obviously Oil and Water never mixes. Arrey Humari Khandaan ki Ladkiya na Sharam Se Dubb Jaati hain Dusre Ladke ke taraf dekhte huwe bhi! And To cheat upon their Fiances woh toh Bure Sapne mein bhi nahi!

Meenakshi:- Tch! Kya Bol rahi hain Gauri!

Gau:- Kya bol rahi hoon! Yeh Haramzadi So ke Aayi hain Woh Bhi Apne Boss ke saath Chiii! Tujhe Pata hain Meenakshi! Aisi Ladkiyo ko Kya bolte hain! SLUTTT! A Slutt! Do you even have a Ounce of Mind! How much Humiliation and Taunts and Thousands of Puns Our Family heard after Adopting a Stray Child.

She shouted on Shehnaz. Meenakshi facepalmed herself and was thinking how unabashedly she was charging Sana of the things that she never did. Yes, They Kissed quite a Few times also, Explored the world of Pleasure once with him but that was just at the heat of the moment, under the influence of Alcohol and the gut wrenching Betray of her Ex took a massive Toll on her. But it was never intended, She never warmed his Bed. He was her Bestfriend and She was his. Though now She ain't, Cause she knew how mad he would be on her to reject him. While Gauri was insulting her indirectly calling her a Whore, She was taking it all Silently just because Gauri was five years Elder than her.

Gau:- Sa...Sana Say na Bubba Ki tune yeh nahi Kiya? You didn't betray Prasant right? You didn't Slept with him?

Gauri asked this time a Little Softer and sweeter. Sana silently stood up and held Gauri's Hand, While Meenakshi was looking at her keenly.

Sa:- Didi! I know Main Iss Khandan ki Ladki nahi hoon! I know I am not one of you Guys. But the Principles which Mummy has taught me and Aapke Sanskar Itne bhi fragile nahi hain Ki Main...Khair! I will not prove myself today. I will Keep those thing for your Judgement. Kyuki Aap Sahi hain Humesha Hote hain!

Saying so, She Left the Room leaving behind a Perplexed Gauri. Meenakshi turned towards her and dragged her making her sit on the bed with a Thud. Meenakshi hastily opened the video of Prasant getting intimate with a woman.

Meenakshi:- Gauri Abhi bhi tujhe kuch kehna hain? It was Prasant who cheated her! Aur They were Bestfriends. And Rahi Baat Bhaiya ki He isn't that Kind of a Person. He is not a Playboy. He is a Dignified Sober Man.

Hearing her, A sob escaped her mouth. How can she doubt Sana? How can she trust the Media over Sana ? She was so foolish to trust the Media and the News portal who can publish any news for the sake of some TRPs and Likes and comments. While Shehnaz was in her room Gulping the venom spat by her dear sister. Wiping her tears harshly, She stood up and packed her bags. It was her sister's wedding the Next day. She doesn't want her parents to know about the differences that brewed between the sisters moreover they would accuse Gauri for whatever happened Though it was her Fault only. But Sana being Sana doesn't her sister to feel humiliated.

SHEHNAZ'S POV

Whatever Happened today wasn't anyone's Fault. She said those things cause she thinks that I would cheat Prasant. But the Harsh Reality was that the person for whom She was Cursing her sister that person only cheated me that too out of his all the Insecurities he had. Gauri Di never thought of me, Of her Sister! Huh! Sister? Which Sister? Today She also reprimand me of my place and Position. Well I am not at all Angry on her but I would be lying If I say that I am not Hurt. I am hurt Badly but it was a bitter Truth which I had accept one day better it came now. She just stated the facts except me sleeping with Sidharth. She said am not from their Family, She potraited me as an Outsider. I accept that it was no lie. But I think Di would Atleast not see my Face as I am a Black Sheep of this Family. Huh! I don't know Why Am I feeling that This is the last time I am gonna meet Chacha Chachi and Everyone. I don't know. Shrugging off the thoughts, I packed up my Luggages and Everything of mine not leaving a Hair pin also. I would be leaving this Country just to free them from the Humiliation that They must be feeling for adopting a Stray Child. It was 2'o clock at night when I finished Packing. I went to the Terrace and Roam every corner of the House, Touching the walls, and the Railings Remembering how my Childhood was wrapped around in this whole Bunglow. Finally Exploring The Mehra House, Yes the Mehra House. It's not my House anymore. I have my home in USA. The house which I bought after saving five months Salary of my first ever Job. The house was nothing Extravagant but enough to give anyone the Warmth and Homely Vibe that One could ever seek.

It's 9'o clock in the morning, There was a complete hustle and bustle. I heard Chachu Yelling on the Lightsmen to arrange the Fairy lights Properly from the Terrace. While Papa was talking with the Caterer. I smiled painfully realising how badly I would miss them. The marriage would take place in the Lawn of our Garden. As soon as the The marriage would end I will Leave the country and would go back to USA. I was Thinking all these when I saw a Message popped in my phone. It was Prasant's Message.

" SHEHNAZ PLEASE MEET ME NEAR THE WESTSIDE! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING REALLY VERY IMPORTANT. IT'S ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND ISILIYE I CAME ALL THE WAY FROM BOMBAY TO DELHI. PLEASE SANA. WILL BE WAITING AT 8'O CLOCK."

I frowned at his text. Now why the does he want me to meet him. Huh! Is he that Shameless that now also he is having that much of Audacity to even show me his face.  But why did he write that My Life depends on it. What did he got to know Anyway!? Should I meet him or Shouldn't I?

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️