Chapter 7

Guys Its a Special Update! As Many of my Reader got hurt by previous Chap. So in this Chap, Your doubts will be cleared. Still, Am Sorry there was no intention to Hurt anyone. Even The Writer herself is Patriotic towards her Nation. Sana said those things to Prasant just to make him realise how aggressive he was becoming for their nation. Becoming Aggressive is not good.
______________________________________

Tears formed in her eyes and stormed out of the Cabin. Since, That datmy Sana never spoke to Prasant.It has been two days since, Prasant and Shehnaz's altercation. Shehnaz was hurt, sad and angry. While Prasant, he was no less, he knew that whatever she said was out of anger and hurt but what was hurting him more was her ignorance. But There's only one person who was happy hearing all this. It was none other than Sidharth Singhania. It was Mid day, Shehnaz was working in her Cabin, when suddenly her phone rang up. She noticed the phone and scrunched up her face seeing the unknown number. Yet, She had to pick up but hearing the voice from the opposite site .

Sa:- Hello!

Sid:- Good Evening Ms. Mehra!

Sa:- Sir!?

Sid:- Yeah Its Sidharth Ashok Singhania speaking!

Sa:- Ofcourse Sir, I know you.

Sid:- Ms. Mehra, I called you to inform that Tomorrow we will be leaving for Chicago.

Sa:- Okay Sir then I am booking my ticket of Flight. Just tell when we have to Leave.

Sid:- No..No Ms. Mehra! You will be coming with us.

Sa:- But Sir! How can I!?

Sid:- It's my Order Ms. Mehra! You have no other choice.

Shehnaz was a bit taken aback hearing the dominance with he speaks. She fumbled, she didn't know why she always becomes this weak Infront of Mr.Singhania only.

Sa:- O..Okay Sir!

Sid:- Good! (Smirked)

She was talking to Sidharth when Prasant walks into her cabin. Sana looked at him with pale expression, and looked at him to continue. That's when Prasant hold his ears.

Pra:- Am Sorry Baby! I shouldn't have said those things to you and your Nation! Sorry! It's just I was becoming Jingoistic day by day Please

Sa:- Even I am sorry Babe to say all this, I didn't mean a single thing Trust me. (Cried out of guilt)

Pra:- I know baby! I know ! It was my fault to raise finger upon your Character! What happened Babe? Who called?

Sa:- Mr. Singhania.

Pra:- Mr. Sidharth Ashok Singhania called you ? Are you kidding me?

Sa:- No..I am serious! He called me and I have to leave with him for a Business Trip to Chicago.

Hearing her, a Sudden rush of Insecurities flew in his veins. He looked at her with blank expressions and said.

Pra:- Toh tum Akele jaane wali ho na?

Sa:- Nahi Mr. Singhania ne Order diya hain ki I...I umm... I have to escort him.

Pra:- What!

Sa:- Yeah We..Umm..We will be going together in his chartered plane and we don't know when I will Return. My returning depends upon how fast the Mansion completes .

Hearing that Prasant's facial expressions changed. Shehnaz noticed his facial changing. She patted his cheek, asking where was he lost. Prasant just nodded his head and sealed their lips. Breaking the kiss, She bid him bye. Prasant sat into his car and started driving. Suddenly a Van over took him with full speed that too from opposite side. Prasant quickly moved the steering wheel, to avoid accident yet his car bumped with a tree and he got an injury on his head.