Chapter 47

Sa:- Nahi...Bilkul Nahi...I can Understand your Headache! Itna Bada Business Sambhal na koi Choti Baat nahi hoti! Bass Haan! It worries me kyuki Aapka High Blood Pressure hain. Aise mein chillana is not Good for your health!

Sid:- Will Try to control!

He said in a husky deep voice. Like this, the day went well with the Meetings and all office works.

SHEHNAZ'S POV

I woke up to the alarm of my Mobile. Today, is Karwachauth! One of my most favourite festival. I have always seen my mom and dad keeping fast for eachother. Breaking the fast together, it always forced me to imagine the depth of their love. Yesterday Night, Meenakshi informed me that she has held a Girl's night out today after the Vrat. But I don't know Whether he will leave me or not Obviously after the Surprise I planned for him. Sighing, I looked at my side and I blushed really hard seeing his Charming and Handsome Face. He is looks so innocent while sleeping, Who would say that He becomes a Beast and how harshly he took me knowing that I am having a crush on Ian...Ian Somerhalder! Oh My God! I knew that my Husband is Possesive but not this much that he even hate the fictional characters or the Hollywood Actors whom I praise. Caressing his face, I pecked his Forehead and Left for the washroom. I need to Have a great amount of food before the sun rises.

Sighing, I went I got ready in a beautiful Red Dress. Well, nothing gaudy or heavy. It's a very simple red dress, filling my partition with the Vermillion, I left the room. Reaching downstairs, I saw Shivani and Meenakshi arranging the table with Foods and Fruits. The whole Dining Table was filled with numerous food and fruits. I was baffled seeing the Preparation that too Shivani doing all these. Who just hate waking up early in the morning and here, our little Chuhiya (mice) is doing all these. Strolling towards her, I stood beside her. While she just wished me a good morning, and made me sit forcefully. Serving all the Fruits, Sweets, Milk She looked at me.

Sa:- Shivi! Bacche I can't Have all this!

Shiv:- Nahi Bhabhi! I made all this you have this!

Sa:- Accha! Tu toh Kabhi 10 baje ke pehele Uth ti nahi hain! So What's so special about today?

Shiv:- Bhabhi! Kal, I was reading about Karwa Chauth n all toh There I read about 'Sargi', Toh I read there ki The Ladies keeping this Fast have to eat this Meal made by their Mother-in-law before sunrise. Toh! Humari Mumma toh Bachpan mein hi Guzar Gayi! But Bhaiya Humesha meko Kehte hain ki Main Bilkul Mumma ki Tarah Dikhti hoon aur Ditto Mumma ki Tarah hoon! So I thought, Ki main Aapke Liye Khana banau!

Hearing her, my eyes filled with water. I knew that Shivani loved me but I never Knew that she loved to this extent that she didn't even thought twice of doing so many things that too for her bhabhi. Soon, I started having all these while I saw my Mom standing there smiling at us. After the Meal, Everyone was talking to eachother when Suddenly the bell rang and Eva opened the door it was a courier for Gauri Di. Gauri di, who quickly came and received it with a happy and jolly face.

Heena:- Arrey Gauri! Tu itni Uchal kyu rahi hain?

Gaur:- Mumma! Inke Bhabhi Mere liye Tohfa Bheje hain! Which from Mumma's Side.

I smiled at her, I am happy for her. She is also that Pampered daughter in law of the family. Well, I wouldn't lie that it itched me a bit that I don't have my mother-in-law. Sighing and smiling sadly, I was keeping the leftovers in the fridge when Shivani patted my Shoulder. Turning around I saw her carrying two boxes of jwellery, Meenakshi held my hand and made me sit on the couch. I was just looking at them like an innocent new born baby. Suddenly she opened the jwellery boxes making me gasp.

Shiv:- Bhabhi! Yeh Mom ki Kuch Jwelleries hain! Mom ko Tha ki Yeh do Sets Woh Iss Ghar ki Bahu ko de! Toh Today, As you were looking sad of not having a Mother-in-law kyu na I thought Aapko Aaj hi doon!

Sa:- But...

Meenak:- Nahi Bhabhi! These are the blessings of Aunty which she kept for you!

POV END

Shiv:- Bhabhi I don't know what to say! But Jaise Bachpan se Bhai ne Kabhi Mujhe Mummy Daddy ki Kami mehsoos nahi hone diya! Waise hi Jabse Aap dono ki Shaadi huwi hain! You never let me feel ki meri Maa nahi hain! Sacchi Bhabhi! Agar Bhai Mere Baap jaise hain toh Aap meri Maa ho. Jiske liye Bhai ke Baad Sabse pehele Main Aati hoon!

She said with moist eyes keeping her head on her lap. While Sana just caressed her hair, chuckled admist of the tears.

Sa:- Pagal! Chal utth! Tujhe Pata hain Main bhi Ek Anath thi but Mummy Papa, Chachu aur Heena Chachi never let me feel ki meri Family nahi hain! Naa hi Gauri Di! Aaj I know, Di mujhse Naaraz hain Kyuki she thinks that I cheated upon Prasant and got married with Sidharth. But Trust me Di, That's not the truth.

Gauri came towards her lowering her gaze and hugged her tightly making her gasp at her Sudden action. Gauri pulled herself and pecked her forehead.

Gau:- Am Sorry Sanu! Mujhe Maaf Karde! Maine Uss din Sab kuch Sunn liya tha Jo tu Taai ko bol rahi thi! I...I am so...so sorry! Mujhe pata hi nahi tha ki Jalan mujhe aise Andha kar gayi ki Main Teri Khushi hi nahi Dekh Payi! I am so sorry! Main...Main Jealous Thi! By seeing you ruling over here like a Queen, The Servents addressing you as "Highness", somewhere I too wanted to be treated like a Queen but It never happened and the way Sidharth loves you, It's surreal. Mujhe tha ki Itni Acchi Kismat iski kaise ho gayi? Ma..Main Sirf aur sirf Tujhme Khamiya Dhoond rahi thi..Aur woh Karte karte! I didn't realise ki kab main meri Pyaari si chotu si sister se nafrat Karne lagi!

Gauri apologised to Sana for her activities. It was true Though that Jealousy is such a poison which can destroy No matter how good things are but it dooms everything. Similarly, it happened in the case of Gauri and Sana. A bond full of love and respect turned out to be so bitter the moment Gauri saw Sana as Shehnaaz Sidharth Singhania.
______________________________________

It was Evening, the time when Sana was supposed to break her Fast. Meena ji, Heena ji and Gauri also face timed their husbands. Sana smiled at him and quickly made him stand infront of her. While Meena ji asked Shivani to hold the phone, Meenakshi was holding Heena ji's phone and Eva, Gauri's. Sidharth was looking at her with a blissful smirk on his face. He was indeed felt a rush of satisfaction running down his spine, Putting the Vermillion on his forehead. She saw the moon through the Strainer and then at him. While he just winked.at her making her flushed a big time. Finally breaking the fast through him, She hugged him and mumbled in his ears.

Sa:- I Love You Mr. Singhania.

Hearing that, he was a bit taken aback. Kissing on her earlobe bringing him back in his senses. She smiled pulling back. Sidharth smiled and looking at her, He confessed.

Sid:- I Love you more Mrs.Singhania! I love you since you didn't knew me.

He said making her smile and Baffled by his statement. While his confession was a bit loud to get heard by Everyone. Shivani and Meenakshi whistled and hooted bringing them back on their senses, Hearing them she just hid her face into his chest shying away making everyone laugh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️