Chapter 26

Suddenly her phone rang up flashing the name of Gauri. She was trying to switch her phone off but it was too late. While hearing the tune, the men pulled up the bedsheet, only to see Sana with a horrified face, She just crawled back fearing their next move, joined her hands infront of them. but the man pulled her up harshly and injected the syringe filled with drug into her arms and took her out. Throwing her on the backseat of the car, They drove out. As soon as they reached Mansion, they took her to a dark room and tied her up with a chair. As soon as they finished their work, they quickly made a call and informed the person about her arrival. While the person smirked and left his cabin.

After a couple of hours, sana opened her eyes slowly to find herself in a dark room. Examining the room, She realised that this room is completely alien to her. She was wiggling trying to free herself. That's when she heard a boot approaching towards her. She thought maybe that person could help her out. Wiggling she shout.

Sa:- HELPP!!! HELPPP!!! IS ANYONE THERE! HELP ME!

She smiled a little thinking someone maybe has heard her voice and came to free herself from the goons. But Soon the sound of the boots stopped, She was trying to look at the man's face but couldn't. As soon as the strong manly cologne hit her nose, She recognised the person, It was none other than Sidharth Ashok Singhania .

Sa:- TUM !? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? AND HOW THE FUCK YOU KNOW THAT I AM HERE

Hearing her cries the person went behind her and said in her ears, But the voice and the tone made her gasped. She was too shocked to even form any words. Never in her wildest dreams she ever thought that she would face such thing.

Sid :- MISSED ME BABYGIRL!?

He whispered in her ears, licking her earlobes. He chuckled and gave her Shoulder a tight press, Roaring in the Room.

Sid:- LIGHTS ON!

Shehnaz was amazed looking at the room. The room was having a Huge potrait of His just on the wall beside the book self. Though she has been to the Mansion but she never visited this room. Examining the room, She realised that it was a Gigantic combination of 1-2 rooms. The room was filled with files and books. Then, She realised maybe it is his study room while he opened her tied hands.

Sa:- Sidharth yeh sab kya hain ! Why the fuck you abducted me ?

Sid:- Because Agar Sidharth Singhania ko kuch Pasand Aata hain then Us chiz ko Sidharth Singhania ke Saath rehna Padhta hain! Willingly or Unwillingly!

Sa:- Sidharth..I. AM NOT A THING...Am a Bloody human.

She roared at him but whispered the last line admist her tears, Just then Sidharth grabbed her jaws yanking her to himself, he tightened his grip on her cheeks

Sid:- DON'T EVER TRY TO SHOUT ON ME!

He whispered this dangerously right looking into her eyes, Saying so he left her with a jerk and dragged her to the hallway of the Mansion holding her wrist, where he has assembled a the Servents. As soon as they came to the lobby, Sana gasped seeing 40-50 Servents assembled including the securities. There were Vektor ss-77 in each of the men's hand. It looked truly as if she is in some kind of Palace and the way he was commanding as if he is the Ruler of a Country.  She noticed only Marco and Ankur wasn't bowing their head but was looking at them smilingly. He was literally Dragging her. After reaching the Hall, he held her by her waist. While She just turned her face with Disgust.

Sid:- MEET HER! THE QUEEN OF SINGHANIA MANSION.

He roared making everyone flinched and look at her, The Servents gasped seeing her for the beauty she is realising that their master was standing right infront of them, They quickly lowered their head and bobbed their heads.

Sid:- I DON'T WANT ANY KIND OF DISCOMFORT TO HER IN MY ABSENCE! AND EVA YOU BEING THE HEAD OF ALL THE MAIDS WILL TAKE CARE OF HER SPECIALLY AND NOT TO LET HER FEEL LONELY HERE. HER ALL ENTERTAINMENTS AND WANTS SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF! RESPECT HER THE WAY YOU GUYS RESPECT ME! FEAR HER THE WAY YOU GUYS FEAR ME.

He said calmly yet in a Authorised voice, Dominance was wrapped around each of his words. He emphasized on each single words making her fear him more. While after all the dictation, he again dragged her holding her wrist to his room. His room was as huge as a Combination of 5-6 rooms would make. A sudden fear gripped her seeing his room, the room wasn't at all helping her to get some Positive vibes rather the room itself spoke how dominant he could be, How Dark her life would be becoming.

Sid:- And This Is Our Room

Sid:- And This Is Our Room. YOUR AND MINE.

As soon as he said those words, Her mind registered whatever he said, a Sudden pang of disgust and hatred  rushed into her veins. After all how can she share a room with a man she has started hating. Previously she thought meet him just for the friendship she had for him but now it all seems worthless. As the person whom he thought is her ultimate savior is the person who will be keeping her hostage for god knows how many days. Just then, She turned and was about to Slap him when He just twisted her wrist brutally behind her back and yanked her to himself. Sana winced in pain, as he was holding her in a tight grip.

Sid:- A..An.. DON'T FUCKIN' DARE TO PULL THAT STUNT AGAIN OR ELSE I WOULDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT BREAKING YOUR ARM! GOT IT? I AM NOT THAT SIDHARTH WHICH YOU HAVE SEEN OR HAS BEEN WITH FEW MONTHS BACK. I AM THE WORST SIDHARTH. THE DEVIL SIDHARTH. DARLING. YOU GONNA STAY HERE, SLEEP HERE RIGHT BESIDE ME AND WITH ME.

Leaving her hand, He quickly asked called up Marco and Asked to send Eva to his room right now. Hearing the news, Eva quickly ran towards his room being well aware of her master's anger. She knocked the door when Sidharth permitted her to enter the room, She entered with Eyes fixed at ground not having an ounce of Courage to look up. While Sidharth just caressed her face with his knuckles. 

Sid:-  EVA JUST GIVE HER A GOOD TOUR OF THE MANSION. AFTERALL SHE HAVE TO STAY HERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. SWEETHEART! DON'T EVER THINK OF GOING OUT OF THE MANSION, IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE HARSHER TOWARDS THAN WHAT I AM NOW.

He said, in a whispering tone yet enough to make Someone's blood chill while Sana gasped at his wordings and looked at him with moist eyes while he just smirked and caressed her spinal over the clothes sending chills down her spine and bid adieu to her for his office not before kissing her jaws.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️