Chapter 4

Sa:- Hello Prasant!? Yeah Do you Have Mr. Singhania's Contact Number!?

Pra:- Itni Raat Ko Why do You need to Contact Him?

Sa:- Prasant I have to Make the Designs no!? And The only Design that I am Left with is the Mansion one! And Ofcourse Mansion Mein Woh Rahenge! So I need his Preferences na!?

Pra:- Yeah! You are right! Okay I don't have His number but I have Mr. Stevenson's number, His P.A .

Sa:- Umm Alright then Send me that ASAP. Please.

Pra:- Sure My Love!

Hanging up the Call, Prasant quickly sent her Marco's Number. While On the Other hand, Sidharth was enhancing his shooting skills, he was shooting and firing with both of his hands on the board placed in his Garden. He was getting more furious remembering what his men said for Shehnaz. Yes, He kept 2 guards for Shehnaz's Safety and to get all her news. The moment his Guard Informed him that Prasant was touching her, it infuriated him to the extreme as he hates when Someone touches what's his. All the Servents were somewhere Scared of Sidharth's this mood. Moreover, During this He even killed two of his mens but he was least bothered about those. Suddenly One Servent's voice grabbed his Attention and Informed him about Marco's Sudden Presence.

He was sure that, Whenever Marco arrives at Singhania Mansion after 8 means there has to be something important. He kept the Guns and went inside The Mansion. Marco gulped seeing Sidharth. Well, Marco was there with Sidharth since the Beginning. Yes, Though Sidharth behaves in a very stern manner with Marco but He loves him just like his Brother. Marco is also aware of his Coconut kind of Attitude towards him. Sidharth sat on his Chair, Keeping his one feet over his Another knee.

Marc:- Sir! You have an important Call!?

Sid:- From!?

Marc:- Ms. Mehra! Sir! From DREAM HOUSE Company.

Sidharth took a deep breath and smirked and asked him to forward the call on his Phone. Saying this, He moved to his room. While on the Other hand Shehnaz was Irritated now, as she was waiting since Twenty minutes.

Marc:- Ms. Mehra ! I am Forwarding your Call to Boss now.

Sa:- Yeah ! Thankyou.

Sa:- Pata Nahi Kaha ka Laat sahab Hain ! Huh! Iske Secretary toh Aise Baat kar rhe hain Ki kaha ka Raja Maharaja hain! Dangar Je aa!  ( Don't Know Where's VIP is he! Huh! The way his Secretary is treating him it's Seems that as if he is Anywhere's King Or Emperor ! Huh! Stupid!)

She was murmuring, without having an ounce of idea that, all his murmurings were heard by her so called 'Laat Sahab' only. Whereby Sidharth smiled hearing all her cute talks. For the first time he was encountered with a Cartoon except his Sister, Shivani. The First one whom he found this cute and funny after Shivani. He cleared his throat after hearing her uncountable curses. While Hearing his voice, Shehnaz bit her lips realising that He must have heard all her cursings. Taking a deep breath she continued.

Sa:- S..Sir...Sir Umm...Did you hear Ev..everyth... Everything?

Sid:- Yes! Ms. Mehra! ( Suppressing his laughter)

Sa:- Sir..Sir Am So Sorry! I...I didn't..

She was immediately Interrupted by Sidharth. While Hearing him, Relief rushed into her veins. She just sighed.

Sid:- It's Okay Ms. Mehra! I can understand working Over time isn't easy. But Still, You are doing it this late, Its Appreciable. I am impressed. You Seems a Workaholic, aren't you?

Sa:- Yeah Sir, I am a bit Workaholic.

Sid:- Accha now, Tell me Why you wanted to have Conversation!?

Sa:- Yes! Sir I was saying that What are your Preferences for the Mansion like The Interiors and the Exteriors.

Sid:- C'mon Ms. Mehra! Do it just the way you like! Beautiful Engineers Like you would always prepare Exquisite and Elegant Designs. That's the reason I chose you! (Husky Voice)

Sa:- Thankyou For the Trust and Compliment Sir!

Sid:- Alright then, Goodnight Ms. Mehra!

Sa:- Goodnight Sir!

All his conversation was heard by one and only Shivani Singhania, who was passing through the corridors and seeing Sidharth room's door open. She hid herself and was Astonished seeing her brother smiling and Complimenting someone apart from his Sister, Who always keeps that Facade of a Strict Personality. Little did She know that Who was his Brother. For Shivani, Sidharth is the most Sweetest person she has ever seen. Yes, She knew that her Brother had some severe anger issues, even she knew that Her Brother can even kill Someone, if he or she gets on his nerves. When she found that, Finally Sidharth has hung up his Call. She literally jumped Infront of him making his eyes widen. Shivani smirked looking at him, while He just looked here and there knowing that his Little Sister keeps the capability of reading him just like an open book.

Sid:- What!?

Shiv:- You know very well Bhaiya !

Sid:- What I know Very well!?

Shiv:- Bataiye na Bhaiya! Who is She !?

Sid:- Shivani My Little monkey! When the Time will arrive, I will show her!

Shiv:- But Bhaiya! Naam toh..

Sid:- Shall I block your Credit Cards!?

Shiv:- Bhaiya....(whined)

Sid:- CARDSSSS!!! (sternly)

Shiv:- GOINGGGG!!!! (sadly)

Sidharth chuckled at his twenty two years old sister. Shivani Singhania, Shivani has always been his brother's sweetheart and her brother's most obedient yet the naughtiest. Sidharth was the one who raised her up after their Parents death. Yes, Sidharth might be the Cruelest, Cunning, Arrogant and Ruthless but He can't afford a Scratch on his little sister. Shivani was a Happy go girl and Jolly  just like Shehnaz. Well, the only difference was Shehnaz wasn't a Naive girl. Sidharth just caressed her Picture. It was the Next Day, When Sidharth was working out, A smile flashed upon his Face remembering the last phone call with her. But Again the thought of Her Calling Marco and Marco working as a medium between them was making him mad.

SIDHARTH'S POV

Last night, I was infuriated hearing that burgherdom Spiv touching my Woman. I would have just killed that Fucker mercilessly, If Shehnaz wouldn't have been present there. In order to take out my Aggression, I was practicing Shooting with both of my hands. During my Firing, I knew that I killed Two of my Guards but Who bothers, In that very moment I needed to calm my nerves down. Or else Shivani would set up a Interrogation Session. Oh Lord! But Suddenly A Servent Informed me about the Sudden arrival of Marco. Marco Stevenson, My most trusted Man. Hearing, Him I went inside my Mansion only to get a news of The Queen, My Queen herself wants to have a chat with me. Well What could be greater than This. I quickly ordered Marco to Forward her Call into My Phone.

As soon as I heard the Cursings of hers. Oh Jesus! It was the cutest thing I have heard. After fifteen minutes, I cleared my Throat making her Realise my presence. The Way she got nervous was so cute. I was suppressing my Laughter. She seemed to be an Workaholic Person. I loved that, The way she was serious and Determined for her Profession.

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

THE MAFIA'S CARVERNOUS LOVE (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें