Chapter 1

" Sir please Please Leave me Sir ! Please Sir, I won't do this again. Please Give a Second Chance. Please Don't Kill Me Sir! Please Sir!",  A man was shouting in Pain and Fear. Suddenly There was A Sound of Boots, As soon as the Person Came All the Heads present In the Room Bowed while The Man Who was Screaming and Shouting Was numb out of Fear. The Man was Dressed up in a Black Shirt and A Grey Pants, Hairs perfectly Brushed, having stubble. He just came and grasped his Jaw, " Who sent you?"He said in his Deep Husky Voice.

Man- Sir! Sir! Please Sir. Please Sidharth Sir Leave me !

Sid- Heh! John C'mon Give me my belongings. I think He needs my Special Treatment! 

John- Yes Boss!

Saying those Words He went and Sat on his King chair Whose Armrests were no normal armrests but it was a Button looks like The Head of roaring Lion. As soon as those Things came, The Man gulped his lump formed in the Throat. Sidharth just stood up and took the wire cutter and with a Swift he pulled out his Nails one by one and Poured Hot Wax mixed with Salt. As soon as the Salt mixed Wax came in contact with the Man's Skin, The Man screamed at the Top of his Voice. Sidharth grew more frustrated hearing his Scream, He just slapped the man Hard.

Sid- Will You Confess!?

Man- I...I... Don't...

Sid- Okay! JOHNN!

John- Yes boss! 

Sid- Umm Just cut his both Ears!

Man- No...no...

Sid- John Do it I don't have Fuckin' Whole Day!

Sidharth smirked and laughed hearing the loud screams of the man and went out of his warehouse! Soon he walked out and left for his Mansion. On the other hand, A girl sleeping in her cuddling with a soft toy. Suddenly, there was a loud voice of a lady. hearing the voice she woke up with a jerk.

Lad- Shehnazz!! Uthh jaa baccha ! Aren't you getting late? 

Sa- Aaiiii Ammmaaaa!!!!!

"Oh noooo!!!!! fir late!Aise Prasant Kya sochega ki, I am taking the advantage of him being my boyfriend. God!! Sana Aaj tu gayi.... Ammmaaaaa", murmering these things she dashed into the washroom and quickly got ready in a Jeans and a Shirt. In no time, She went down and saw her father, who was sipping his tea where her mother was preparing breakfast for them. She quickly gulped down the glass of juice and stuffed her mouth with a sandwich. Seeing her hurry, Meena ji came and slapped her forehead. 

Meena Ji- Arrey Shehnaz! Dheere khao! 

Sa- No Mom! I am again late today, If this continues then my boss would kick me out from the firm. So Please!

Saying so, She quickly moved out and started driving her car. While on the other hand, Sidharth was speaking over his phone, When a servent came and made him wear his coat. He just gave hitched to his coat, wearing his sun goggles, He sat into his expensive and luxurious Car and left for his Office. Sidharth was a person who absolutely hates to waste time , doesn't sacrifice with his workplace and extreamely dominating. He was continuosly working on his laptop sipping bourbon. Suddenly the driver pulled back with a jerk, Sidharth furrowed his eyebrows . He could hear some noises of a Girl. 

Sid- Marco just go and check out What the Fuck is Happening! You know Very Well that how much I hate being Late for Work.

Marc- Yes! Yes Sir!

While His Assistant gulped his saliva knowing his boss's anger. He quickly went out and saw a Beautiful Girl standing checking out her Car, which got a Little Scratch.

Girl- Hello Sir!? Is your Driver a Noob or Blind? Can't he even See!? Oh Fuck! My Car! Now Who will pay for my Car's Damage!?

Marc- Ma'am Please ! We are Sorry! We will pay for your Damage! Please just state the amount and leave the way.

Girl- Oh! Hello What do you think yourself huh! Am I a Bloody Begger! That I would keep my mouth shut only for some money? First Apologize.

Marc- Ma'am Please Give us the Way. Our Boss is Getting Late!

Girl- No....My Name is Shehnaz Mehra from Punjab, I don't even Spare the Person who takes my Money till he/she returns it, So Leave about the Monetary matter cause I don't give up on a Single penny. But What I need is Apologize. A SORRY.

Hearing the Continuous noise, Sidharth came out from his Car, he gave a hitched to his blazer and closed the button of his blazer. Marco saw him coming out, he quickly rushed to Sidharth and started consoling him, also informed him that she was demanding money for her car damage. Sidharth just scrunched his nose and threw his Cheque book on Marco's Face. Shehnaz saw that, she just make a face out of disgust seeing the way that man was treating his employee. Till now Sidharth didn't see Shehnaz, Marco was about to fill the Amount and give it to Shehnaz when, She just snatched the Cheque, tearing it into pieces, She threw it on Marco's Face and shouted at him.

Sa- Hello! Mr. Suit Boot! You don't need to Show your Bloody Wealth. Alright? I am not a Greedy Crap. I just demanded an Apology. Do you get it!? Mr. Oh So Suited booted. ( Agitated)

Hearing her voice, Sidharth turned back and his Breathe hitched seeing the Epitome of Beauty Infront of him. Only, one thing escaped from his mouth 'BEAUTIFUL'. Soon, he got back to his senses hearing Marco's Continuous calls. While Sitting inside the car, he again made himself understand that he can't divert his Attention to another woman. He just Can't, yet her voice was Continuously ranging in his ears, Her angry Irritated face was playing in his subconscious Mind. While Shehnaz reached her office fuming in Anger, she was murmuring several punjabi abuses when She bumped to Prasant, her Boss. Seeing the Person Infront of her, She immediately forgot all her disturbances. While, Sidharth who was working rigorously on his laptop, Suddenly that Angelic face peeped into his Subconscious. That's when He smirked and thought, ' WHATEVER SIDHARTH ASHOK SINGHANIA HAS DESIRED HAS TO BE HIS'. saying so, he called up someone. One side, there was Shehnaz who was a sweet sassy girl madly in love with her boss what will happen when She will come across to USA'S AND INDIA'S MAFIA king's madness and Obsession. Will she ever understand her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY ANOTHER BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️