Chapter 18

Gaurav immediately sat on his knees begging for Prasant. He can't at all afford to lose his small brother if it also includes sacrificing his own life. He quickly grabbed his shoe and started rubbing his nose on its tip.

Gau:- Bhai Please... Please bhai Leave him! Bhai Please. Please Ankur Bhai!

It was Ankur, who quickly entered the apartment and closed the door. Locking it properly. He grabbed Gaurav's shoulder and made him stand. Gaurav was shocked seeing Ankur showing sympathy, while Prasant was yet to believe Ankur.

Ank:- Don't fear me! Yeah I am a Mafia. I am Sidharth bhai's Partner but I can't let you die. I am here to help you guys. Prasant leave the country. My Car is waiting outside. Come with me.

Pra:- But Bhai...Aa..Aap kyu..Why are you favouring us?

Ank:- Because I don't want him to feel you Hell! Nark se bhi battar Saza dete hain Bhai. Tum Aisa Feel karoge ki, It's Death is better than this. But Singhania na tumhe Maarega na Maarne dega. Woh tadapta huwa chorega, Adhmara Halat main tumko ek Kachre mein dal dega ya toh Zinda Apni Jungli Kutton ko khila Dega! Prasant Bhool jaao Sana ko. Isiliye I am telling you leave the country.

Hearing this, Prasant's heart stopped for a moment. He gulped his saliva out of  fear. When Ankur instructed Gaurav to his car and hr himself sat beside them. So that, No one can find out about him helping the person who  Sidharth wants to kill. Soon they reached Airport and Ankur was successful to made him leave the country.

ANKUR'S POV

Yesterday I saved Prasant not because I have any kind of sympathy or soft corner for him but only because I have too seen such phrases in my life. But the huge and Single Difference was Shehnaz never cheated him and my Girlfriend cheated me for a richer guy. Seven years ago, back in Texas I was in same situation, Her Boyfriend came to kill me cause She bluffed him that I tried to touch her when I insulted her with outmost hatred. Well it was pretty sure that she did out of Rage and Humiliation. Her boyfriend was Finding me like a Mad dog but I managed to Flee the Country. Coming here, I met Sidharth bhai in a Party, I was serving drinks. That's when I spilled a Glass on a Guy's suit. That guy was about to kill me when Sidharth bhai came and Saved me. I don't know why he saved me. But from that day, He has always treated me like a brother of his. Well, Coming to Sidharth bhai. I never knew he was a Mafia. But After knowing I also joined his clan, He always helped me in my ups and downs, he taught me everything about this Business. Soon after a year, I discovered that Ruchika's boyfriend is biggest rival of Sidharth Bhai. That's it, I never let a second to be wasted. I helped Sidharth bhai in Killing that Bastard along with that Strumpet, yeah my Ex-girlfriend. He Killed them like a Monster. I would be lying if I don't say that I rejoiced on their death.

But Seeing Prasant, I felt as if seven years old wounds were again stinging. I know what kind of a Monster Sidharth bhai is but I have seen the same helplessness in his eyes which I suffered once. I can't let him die, I have to save him. I know what kind of Monster Sidharth bhai can be, Heyy Bhagwan for the first time I am going Against bhai to save a life. Please god. Thinking all these I reached Office, When I saw Bhai was looking at the view from his Office, with a Glass of Scotch in his Hand. Marco smirked at me and nodded his head in Disbelief. I was getting nervous. Did they got to know about me Helping Prasant. Gulping the lump in my throat, I was about to speak when bhai spoke making my heart stop.

POV END

Sid:- Prasant Rao! Flight to India, Flight No. 9876, Seat 17B.

Sidharth said sipping his whiskey, ever so coldly as if he was not at all interested but yet his tone was enough eerie to make Someone's blood chill. While Shivani and Shehnaz was roaming in the mall, shopping. Shehnaz was seeing the men section trying to buy something for Sidharth. Shivani looked at her and thought to tease her a bit.

Shiv:- Sana Di! What happened? Kuch Chahiye kya aapko Mens Section mein

She said suppressing her laughter. Sana knew she was teasing her, she just slapped her playfully and dragged her to the Brioni Vanquish II shop. Suddenly her eyes fall on a Particular Suit, It was a Blue three piece suit. She could imagine how Lethal he would look after wearing this suit. She quickly picked that and a Gold Bracelet. Shivani was smiling seeing Shehnaz's excitement for shopping for Sidharth. Shivani was surprised to see her choosing things just like Sidharth, poisefully Elegant.

Sa:- See Shivani! This two will look so Classy on him. He will look lethal in this and am sure of it.

Shiv:- Haan...Di It's Absolutely Graceful. It will look Damn fabulous on Bhai.

Sa:- Haina! Chal Yeh Bill karwate hain!

She was about to give her card when Shivani stopped her and held her hand. Shivani was Shocked that why was she even using her card when Sidharth has already gave Shivani his card, So that Sana can use it.

Shiv:- Di! Why are you using your card. Bhai told you to use his.

Sa:- No Shivani! He is My Bestfriend aur I want ki Main Apne Nayee Company ki Pehele Shopping Mere Bestfriend aur meri Chotu si Pyaari Behen ke liye Karu! So, It's All on me and Shivi, I have chose a very beautiful Dress for you.

Shiv:- Sacchi Di? Show me na!

Sa:- A..a.. an! Now that's a surprise Shivi. But Shivi Will Sidharth love the Gift?

Shiv:- Di will Love it. C'mon lets go!

They were enjoying their day, while back in Office, Sidharth turned to Ankur and Smirked. Ankur was perplexed seeing him smirking, but he gulped his saliva when he realised that it was a Devilish smirk which Sidharth gives whenever something evil is going in his head. He just came Infront of Ankur with hands inside his pockets and just said one thing which again made Ankur Baffled.

Sid:- Thank-you Brother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️