Chapter 22

Days were passing like this, Sana was in India enjoying her Cousin's wedding. Well, Not enjoying wholeheartedly but Somewhere she was expecting one call or Text from Sidharth. She was glancing up on her phone each hour. While in Mumbai, Prasant was staying in one of his Friend's Brother's house. Suddenly, He heard his brother talking over the Call and mentioned Sidharth's name on it. Prasant was terrified hearing Sidharth's name here too. He gulped making his Adam's apple bobbed out of Fear and Nervousness. Still, He thought to Confront his friend's Brother.

PRASANT'S POV

It was Dinner time, When I saw Bhau sitting on the Head chair was having his dinner. While Vahini was Serving Abhay, My friend. Gulping the lump in my throat, Gathering some courage I looked at Bhau.

Pra:-  Bhau! Oh..Mi tumacya baddala bolatana aikale

( I heard you while talking about..)

I said with Utmost fear. I know Bhau He too is from Underwold, a gangster he is.

Bh:- Visayi?

(About?)

Pra:- Baddala Sidharth Singhania! Tumhi tyala olakhata?

(About... Sidharth Singhania! Do you know him)

Bha:- Tyqla amacya underworld madhye kona olakhata nahi!

(Who doesn't know him in Underworld?)

Pra:- Underworld!?

Bha:- Ho.. Main toh Underwold se hi hain! Apun Woh Gangster hain! Tu sang mala ki tu Sidharth Singhania ko kaise Jaanta hain bey?

( Yes! I am from the Underwold only! I am a Gangster. Now you say me that How do you know Sidharth Singhania)

Pra:- Oh! Bhau..

Bha:- Kaye! Kuch Lafra Wafra kiya kya tum? Agar haan toh Mat Kar, Oh Apne underworld ka Mai baap hain! Bole toh King hain! Woh..Kai boltes wo Arrey Abhay Sang na !

Abh:- Mafia Bhau! King of All Mafia!

Bha- Aan Wohich!

Pra:- Bhau! Sidharth Sir? Mafia?

Bha:- Ho..Ab jaa! So jaa re !

Saying so, Bhau stood up and left me completely Shocked and Baffled. Sid.. Sidharth Sir...A Mafia? Oh God! Sana is with a Mafia? No...No...Her life is in danger. Shehnaz is in danger! God Please Help me! How...How will I face her to even say her the truth of her Boyfriend. Wait Does she knows about Sidharth Sir being a Mafia King? Is she too got involved? No...No..I have to rescue her . Yes, Prasant you have to save her cause you somewhere still love that Girl. I quickly switched on my phone and noticed that Shehnaz has checked in Indira Gandhi international airport, The Airport of Delhi. Means Fuck! She too is in India. I...I have to Meet her now as soon as possible just to show her the real brutal truth of her life.

POV END

While on the other hand, Shehnaz was all lost on yesterday's incident. Her mind was Continuously roaming the way, Sidharth pushed her when She didn't accepted his Proposal. Suddenly the ring of her mobile broke her trance. She frowned looking at the name which was Flashing. An instant hatred rushed into her veins. She quickly declined the call and moved towards her sister. Gauri Mehra, Her Uncle's Daughter. She was a sweet and timid girl adored Sana to no end despite of knowing that She was not their own blood. Sana was sitting beside Gauri when a Voice made Gauri smile like anything. That was her Bestfriend Meenakshi Ahuja. Gauri jumped and hugged her tightly.

Gau:- Sanu! Meet her! My Bestfriend Meenakshi... Meenakshi Ahuja. And Meenu this is Shehnaz Mehra urf Sana my Dear little sister.

As soon as Meenakshi's Eyes fell upon Sana. She was amazed, She never thought of meeting her in a wedding that too in India. Yes, Meenakshi knows Sana. Well, She knows Sana Deeply through Someone.

Meenak:- Oh My God! Such a Beauty you are! I have already heard about you from my friend Shivani but never thought of meeting you in Person that too in a Occasion. Gauri Seriously Man! Your Sister is an enchantress.

Gau:- Indeed She is. Apne Khandaan Mein Aisi Sundar koi nahi hain! This Pinkish Skin tone, The Glow and her brownish Eyes.

She giggled praising her, Gaining a Splat from Sana when She hissed on the way, Gauri was Praising Sana's Apperance.

Sa:- didi!? Kya Yaar! Am Not that Beautiful! Gosshh The way you Guys are Praising me, For god sake am not Madhubala!

Meenakshi:- What? Gauri is Correct.

Gau:- Well I wanna tell You Guys Something!

Sa:- Kya Di? Don't Tell You are Thinking of Eloping from your own Wedding.

Gau:- No Idiot!

Meenakshi:- then!?

Gau:- I got a Huge Celeb Crush!

Sa:- On!?

Gau:- Sidharth Singhania.

Gauri said Biting her lips, eyes scrunched and Finger crossing. She was actually waiting for a scolding but nothing came her way. She opened one of her eyes to see their reaction. Sana was kind of taken aback hearing about her sister drooling on her Boss and Bestfriend. While Meenakshi was still registering the Fact that her Bestfriend was in love with her Namesake Brother. But soon a Loud Laughter escaped from Sana's and Meenakshi's mouth. Gauri was shocked to see them laughing.

Gau:- but.... You know Am Sad!

Sa:- Why Di!?

Gau:- Because I feel He is in a Serious Relationship with someone who doesn't shows her Face much. Maybe she was not into those Glamour and Media World. See...

Saying so, Gauri Took out her phone and showed her the Picture of Sidharth holding hand of Shehnaz. Meenakshi knew who was the Mysterious Lady Holding Sidharth's Hands. Shehnaz was in a awkward position now. She don't know what say her sister about her this deed.

Gau:- Waise Face se Yeh Singhania kuch Akhdu nahi Lagta! Hitler Kisam ka?

Sa:- No! He is a Nice person. Just a bit Strict about Disciplines and Principles. He is really a Gem if you have him as your Bestfriend.

Shehnaz said Subconsciously Remembering about their Fiji Days. The way they joked around, Roam around the lanes of Fiji aimlessly laughing and pulling Eachother's leg, The Scuba Diving Experience and The way they started the bond from a feeling of Camaraderie to being Eachother's Bestest Friend. Gauri and Meenakshi looked at her lost face, Gauri was a bit perplexed on her comment. She was baffled how her Sister passed a comment on her celebrity Crush that too without meeting him. While Meenakshi who was aware of the journey of Sidharth and Sana saw her Losing herself down the memory lane which she spent with her Bestfriend, Sidharth. Gauri patted her Shoulder bringing her back from her trance.

Gau:- Sana How Can you say his nature?

Just then Gauri's Pair of Eyes fell upon the picture, She noticed the ring of the Mysterious woman, it was Same as Sana was wearing now. Just then something Registered Gauri's mind. She just snapped back at het and looked at her scrunching her eyes.

Gau:- Sana...Ky..Kya yeh tu hain?

Meenakshi:- Ji Haan! This Is Shehnaz Mehra.

Meenakshi giggled just then, Gauri Glared at her and dragged her to the Room following by Meenakshi. As soon as They reached the room. Gauri Slapped Sana Hard on her face. Making her fall on the floor. Her Cheeks were burning like anything.

Gau:- How Dare you ! HOW DARE YOU! Kya Isiliye Tujhe Tau and Tai ne tujhe Itna Padhaya! To Warm A Affluent Rich Businessman's Bed!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️