"You shouldn't walk away because these guys just said so."Upon hearing this the Silva sibling were in shock on hearing this words from Asta the same goes with (Y/n).

As Asta wiped his mouth off using his hand he suddenly climb up to the table in front of them which caught everyone off guard except for Yuno,whom already predict his foster brother's move.Everyone was shocked and disgust by his behavior as Asta then shouts out.

"I thought everyone in here was nice guys because you all were amazing Magic Knights as what I've heard but my expectations were far from what I've been hearing since I started to become a Magic Knight at the Black Bulls! But you were only bunch of impressions!"Asta shouted which some of the Magic Knights looked at him disgrace.

"Shut your nonsense!"Alecdora was already full from the situation as he decided to use his Magic heading towards Asta and before (Y/n) could make a move Asta already pull his sword off from his grimoire and nullify Alecdora's Magic which caught him off guard.

'I see,so that's how his Anti-Magic works by using that rusty black sword came out from his grimoire.'Nozel thought as he observe the scene.

"I'm not going to shut up until you apologize to Noelle! Noelle didn't do anything wrong and you guys wanted her to leave when we were also invited by the Magic Emperor himself! Listen up,I'm going to keep earning merit and one day I'm going to be the Magic Emperor and make you all shut up!"Asta shouted once again while pointing his black sword at everyone.

'Not a chance,Asta..'Yuno thought as he observes his foster brother.

"Become the Magic Emperor?"Solid said as Asta nods his head acknowledge Solid's words.

Before Asta could say something more bunch of the Magic Knights inside the room started to laugh from his words acknowledge himself to become the Magic Emperor someday.

"This little shrimp wants to become the Magic Emperor? That's absurd! I can't even sense a mana flowing inside of you even a bit don't make me laugh at your own joke barbarian!"Solid said.

"You even dare to say that out loud in front of the captains here just keep dreaming and one day you're going to wake up in reality disappointed."Nebra said.

"Nebra,why don't we teach this shrimp a little bit of lesson."Solid said as Nebra nods her head agreeing to his brother's scheme.

"N-No! Don't do it Nebra and Solid! A-Asta didn't mean it!"Noelle tried to defend the situation for Asta but the two didn't listen to her words as Asta only prepared himself for the upcoming attack from the two Silva sibling.

"Water Magic:Holly Water Assassination Bullet."

"Mist Magic:Mist Spider Binding Thread."

The two Silva sibling cast their Magic spell at the same time as Asta was being surrounded with mist around him by Nebra's Mist Magic while Solid's Water Magic cast a bullet heading straight to Asta but Asta wasn't shaken by this as he prepared himself to swing his black sword to any incoming Magic attack that heading towards him especially the mist that surrounds him.