Trinity took a deep breath. "Okay well just go take a shower and do your thing." She mumbled in reference to him getting high.

"And as you do that I'll make you some sandwiches or something, I don't know. But I'm not letting you go to bed hungry." She said.

Hoseok nodded, kissing her forehead before walking towards the dresser. He placed his gun, keys and wallet on the dresser before running his fingers through his hair.

He then kicked off his shoes before making his way towards the bathroom to run him a shower.

"Thank you, baby." He said loudly from the bathroom. Trinity laughed, shaking her head as she stretched her arms.

The next day during school, Trinity had received a long awaited email from the performance arts school informing her that her orientation would be coming up on the fifth of June and that during that time, she would need to be prepared with her information.

That meant ID, drivers license which - she had scheduled a test for this week so she would be very busy with that - and other items.

Besides orientation, she also had a tour of the school. She would like for hoseok to attend it with her and knowing him he actually would, but she was still considering taking her mother instead due to how inpatient and anxious hoseok got in public.

Troy still hadn't came back to school and honestly, Trinity was getting a little concerned.

Sometimes she found herself thinking back on how hoseok seemed so careless at the fact that he had brutalized Troy.

Trinity knew hoseok was a good person with a short temper but damn. It made her feel horrible knowing that her boyfriend was the cause for that.

No doubt Troy looked at her differently. And not in a good way. Trinity didn't mind it to a certain extent. After all, he had been warned multiple times and he still decided to make that move.

But it made her wonder if many people seen her as Hoseok's shadow and faulted her for a lot of his wrong doings ...

That question carried her all the way into the evening after school. She had work. Trinity's week was way past the point of hectic.

She had work, a drivers test, she needed to get herself ready for prom and it was honestly a lot but it kept her busy.

It was better to get out of the house rather than staying up waiting for hoseok, or staying at her parent's house while he ran the damn town.

It was times Trinity wanted to question him further about the things she did but she had a feeling he would lie to her about most of it. It's not that she had trust issues when it came to hoseok but she knew he had something against telling her what he did at work besides the obvious.

Was it still a block boy thing or was it something else? Perhaps that was a dumb question.

Obviously it was something else. He was taking out of town trips. He was always on the phone with some guy who spoke Korean but that's all Trinity knew. And he left out at all hours of the night .

It was bothersome in all honesty but he hadn't gotten hurt as far as getting stabbed in Cuba and he was making his money. She just couldn't help but feel paranoid.