Chapter 21

Rayne

I will murder that so called Female Alpha! Who does she think she is? I am a powerful sorceress and she will not keep me from the men that I want. I didn't stop the growl that escaped me as I heard them in the hot tub. I don't think she understands who she is messing with.

She thinks she can just come in here and steal all the guys from me? I have worked too hard to keep these guys single. I've even gone as far as tricking their mates into leaving them. True, I had to kill Maria, but that bitch was keeping me from the man I love.

I can't believe that bitch, thinking she can just waltz in here and take Damien from me. And then I find out that her mate shows up. A very tasty Vincent Cowl. First, she's afraid of him and wants nothing to do with him. So I come in to claim him and then suddenly she cares? I don't think so!

I finally found out from one of the pack members that Tate is giving that scrumptious Vincent three weeks to prove his love and not mess up again. So maybe I'll have a hand in that. I'll mess with him. I'll send that little girl running in no time. Then I'll finally have Damien and Vincent to myself, I can't help but smirk. 

I paced my room. How should I ruin that little bitch's life? She'll be moving back here in no time, so I'll have easy access to Vincent. Maybe I'll do some stuff to him, the next time I get him alone. I'll make sure she hears us. I'll make sure she sees us.

I chuckled. I'll have to whip something up, so that when he looks at me he will see her. It can't wear off until that bitch, Tate walks in. It shouldn't be too hard to concoct something for my sweet Vincent. I will make him mine and she will not take him away from me this time. She cannot stop me.

I quickly dressed and left the house. Slamming the door behind me, heading deep into the forest. Towards an alcove that I found not too long ago. It's perfect for me to do my magic, no one bothered me here. It was like my own personal sanctuary, just to get away from all the guys. All those damn wolves, it's just so hard having to pretend to be one of those disgusting creatures, but they were very good in bed. So I can't complain too much.

I sighed; I shrugged out of my clothes, before casting my protective barrier and climbing into bed. It'll keep unwanted wanderers away, and all I want is peace. For now, anyway........Tatum's life is about to get turned upside down.