Chapter 20.

Tatum

I snarled at Damien. How dare he stand between me and this bitch! She was dead, I will kill her. She has no right to my mate! Even if I haven't made my decision yet, she had no right to him. He is mine.

Damien looked at me. "Tatum, shift back now!"

I could tell he was trying to use his Alpha tone on me, but it didn't work, I wasn't part of his pack yet. I glanced back at Vincent, he looked pained. I turned back to Rayne and snarled. I opened up the mind link.

Rayne snarled. Come and get some bitch. Let your mate decide who he wants.

I pinned my ears back and crouched down to the floor. No, I will end you. You have angered the wolf and dark side of me. You are in big, big trouble.

I head Damien snarl at us both. You both need to shift back right now!

I snapped at him. He will not keep me from her. I decided to take action, I was tired of waiting. I pushed Damien out of the way and launched at Rayne. Latching on the scruff of her neck. I felt her claws sink into me and then we were rolling. I growled again and sank my teeth deeper.

She whimpered and I clawed at her. Ready to tear her freaking heart out so she can eat it. When I was suddenly wrenched away from her. I flew through the air and hit a tree, I fell to the ground with a whimper. I knew a couple ribs were broken. And I was in too much pain to move. Snow whimpered inside of me.

We are badly hurt Tatum. From the impact. She whimpered inside me.

I agreed with her. I know snow. But we have to get up, we have to show that we are stronger than that bitch.

She fell back into my mind and I growled as I climbed to my feet. I looked around me and saw Vincent running towards me. On the verge of tears no less. And then I saw Damien, He was in between me and that Rayne girl. Why was she even here?

Damien came over to me. "Shift back Tate. Please?"

I backed away from him and snarled at him. Shift back? Was he insane? He just threw me twenty feet into a tree! There was no way I'm talking to him in my human form.

I felt Vincent open the mind link. Tatum, please shift back baby.

I looked at him and whined. I can't! I'm in so much pain.

I felt him nod and then Damien joined the conversation through the mind link. Tate, please let Snow shift you back. We need to talk about this.

I snarled at him, how dare he! You threw me into a tree Damien! The hell I'll shift in front of you! How could you do that to me?! You took that bitch's side, after what she said to me. How she acted to me, once she knew I was Vincent's Mate! I am an Alpha Female and I demand that respect!

He looked at me with pity in his eyes. I know, we will all talk about this, Rayne will be taken into custody by the pack enforcers, and this will be handled properly, not by you and your anger Tatum. That is not how things are done!

I snorted the best I could and huffed. She's a rogue, isn't she? That's why you couldn't make her shift back. And I'm not a part of this pack either. This is how us Rogue's solve things! Because of this shit!

Vincent grabbed hold of my fur. Tatum, baby, please shift back so I can help heal your wounds. I'll take care of you. Let me take care of you. I'll make sure that Rayne never sees the light of day.

I stared at him in amazement. No Vincent. I have to deal with Rayne, this is the way of Rogues. I don't want you to see me do this. But this is how I've survived all these years. I turned back to Rayne, who was getting to her feet slowly.