Chapter 10.

Tatum's p.o.v.

I didn't want to leave the guys but I really want to get to Alaska and settle in. Hopefully by now Vincent will be gone, on his way home so I won't have to worry anymore. I climbed out of the shower and dried myself before getting dressed in some sweats and a tank top. Throwing on a sweater over it. I brushed my hair and then packed my stuff back into my duffel bag.

Walking back out to the room, only to have to a double take. All the guys were in the room, scattered like they had been that first day. I chuckled; I will miss them so much. But their pack was here and I had no pack now. I wasn't going to let them change because of me.

"You guys are just so funny." I chuckled setting my bag by the door and jumping on them.

They all groaned. "Tate! Get off us! You're going to squash Damien!"

I scrambled off of them and then stopped. "You think I'm fat?" I stared at them incredulously.

They all chuckled and then out of nowhere I'm tackled back onto the pile, by Damien, who is laughing so hard he's making me vibrate. "Gotcha!" They all screamed.

I jumped and rolled off the guys and the bed in a hurry. Landing with"oomph" on my back. I jumped up and started rubbing my back and glaring at the guys as they climbed off each other to crowd around me.

"You guys are mean and immature." I stuck my tongue out at them.

Dame gave me a hurt look. "That was below the belt Tats!" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Guys, I'm going to miss you so much! I'll call when I'm settled; maybe you can come and see me sometimes. If your Alpha here doesn't make you to miserable." I chuckled at Damien's expression.

The guys looked sad and Damien looked torn. "What's in Alaska that makes you have to go?"

I smiled. "Well, I've always heard a story since I was little, and again recently, before I left my mountains. There are no werewolf packs in Alaska, so, that why I'm going there. I don't want to get tangled in the monarchy of a pack and beat up, and pushed around. I'll end up hurt more or hurting someone and messing everything up. That's why I didn't go off somewhere else and join a pack. I do good by myself." I smiled.

The guys just stared at me and then burst out laughing. "Who in the world told you that story? Well that's a load of crap if I ever heard any. Alaska and no werewolves!" Kane howled in amusement.

I stood there frozen. Was there really no place in the world that didn't have werewolves? Was everything claimed? "But, then whose pack is it? That way I at least know who to ask around for, when I get there? I don't want to step on any toes and get into trouble." Jeez. Hopefully it wasn't like home.

The guys all started laughing. And Jake shrugged. "I don't know his first name, but his last name is James. He's the head honcho. He'll find you when you get there; He's very good about keeping his pack safe."

I nodded and smiled. "Thanks guys. Maybe once I get settled, I'll come back and visit." I picked up my bag and the guys walked me out.

Damien pulled me away from the guys. "Tatum, don't let the Alpha get the best of you. His actions will quickly get under your skin, but don't let him see that he can get a rise out of you. And also, i bought a dozen bottles of scent neutralizers for you. So that Vincent won't find you. And some more hair dye. I really like the black on you. That way you won't have to waste money on it."

I smiled and then kissed him. "Thank you Dame. I'll come visit as soon as I can alright. Don't forget me."

He nodded. "I won't. I'll be waiting to see you again Tate. Be safe, and remember what I said about the Alpha."