Chapter 106

Baby Xiao is sixteen years old this year, and he is the youngest boy. Not only is the eldest son of the Xie Xiao family familiar to the upper class, but also the "boy" hidden in the hearts of many young girls in Beijing.

    Those eyebrows are green and delicate, and show the squiggly that the master doesn't know. The slightly curled corners of the eyes are filled with water, and I don't know who wants to go again. The thin lips are moisturized like water, and the nose is tall and tall. The face is exquisite, the small pear vortex on both cheeks seems to be filled with honey, and a small tiger tooth will be revealed with a smile, but it is not at all feminine. A pair of eyebrows are very good, and he inherited his father’s eyebrows. Chengshi, his back is tall and straight, like a young white poplar at the end of the horizon, growing vigorously.

.Such a teenager will undoubtedly be the purest and deepest yearning and yearning of countless people in the teenage years, just like the wis In the watermelon-scented green grass, on the hot track baked by the sun...The clearest sunbeams thrown by the heart, with surging and powerful power, let the unknown feelings melt. The wildly growing vines penetrate into the deepest fertile soil of my heart and grow brilliantly.

    This kind of baby Xiao has almost no one to call the baby, except his father thanked his father and his grandparents and other family members, everyone else would call him He Le, as well as Xiao Le, Xiao He, He Le Senior, He Le Junior, etc. And so on.

.But he still likes to hear his father call his baby. Although he may be a little embarrassed when he is outside, he still feels very happy every time he hears his father call him like that.

    Well, he still loves Dad the most. Although he has collected countless love letters since he was a child, he still has no real feelings and it is difficult to "understand" wholeheartedly. The kind of "love" and "like" they call is probably like the way that father loves father and father loves father? But now he can only truly feel the love between family, the love between him and his father, and the friendship between him and his friends.

    Hey, it's really hard to understand love.

    "Brother, what are you thinking?" As soon as I entered the room, I saw his brother frowning. The ten-year-old Baozi Xue Xie Yanbo slapped his chest bravely, "Brother, is there someone who wants to force you to confess? It's okay," Let me block it for you!"

."No, what are you thinking about?" Xiao Hele was immediately amused by his milky and handsome big bun brother. He took a plate of longan that Xie Yanbai had just brought, and looked at him with a smile: "Let's talk. Why do you want me to help you when you are so active and courteous?"

    "Where is my diligence? Brother, don't you have a conscience hurt when you say this? I have helped you block suitors since I was five years old. How hard I am!"

    "Well, yes, you worked hard!" Xiao Hele thought that Xie Yanbai, who was only five years old, took out all the love letters that were secretly stuffed in his schoolbag to make paper airplanes. He almost found the scene of his father, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

    "Then brother, you see that I have worked so hard and have been so good to you. Shouldn't I be rewarded?" Xie Yanbai leaned his head and laughed, "For example...give me some money?"

.Xiao Hele rubbed Xie Yanbai's head, "Dad gave us so much pocket money, why are you still short of money?"

    "Lack, of course I lack!"

    "I think you are short-sighted."

    "Brother! Don't bring this!" Xie Yanbai pounced on Xiao Hele, and looked at his brother wetly with his deep and milky eyes, "Brother~good brother~super good brother, just give me one. Ten thousand will do."