Chapter 72

After Xiao Naiwang returned to the provincial capital, he continued to work on the sauce factory and small restaurants, but he was obviously more energetic than before. He smiled crookedly every day, and the small dimples on both sides of his cheeks seemed to fade.

    The backbone of the sauce factory, Chunhong Zhouli and others, every time they report their performance and progress, they feel...inexplicably getting goose bumps.

    Since their boss, Brother Xiao, came back from Beijing, he seemed to have picked up five million, which is really weird!

    Xiao Naiwang carefully checked the performance reports of the sauce factory and the small restaurant, and found that there was a shortage of demand. It was necessary to expand the scale or recruit more staff. After thinking about it, he decided to introduce an additional production line for the sauce factory and recruit six or seven employees. , As for the small restaurant, the area is so large, it is not appropriate to increase the staff or the dishes, and it is still necessary to open a branch.

.After making a good decision, Xiao Naiwang immediately started to work. Fortunately, the profits of the sauce factory and the small restaurant are very substantial, and there will be no financial difficulties to start.

    Because the sauce factory has now perfected the recipe of the spicy beef sauce, Xiao Naiwang arranged the newly introduced production line to specialize in the production of spicy beef sauce. The promotion of the new sauce also kept up, not only in Xiao’s small restaurant, In the small and large shopping malls where Xiao Bao Bao’s shiitake meat sauce is already available, the bosses are asked to help promote it. The better the promotion, the more discounts will be given to the order.

    In this way, the commissaries of various shopping malls have cooperated very positively. Xiao Baobao sauce is already selling well. It is too cost-effective to advertise that they can earn more and get discounts!

.In less than three days, Xiao Bao Bao’s new spicy beef sauce became famous in the provincial capital. Although the price is more expensive than shiitake mushroom sauce-a bottle of 40 cents, it tastes extremely fresh, tender and spicy. With the unique aroma of beef, people who want to change the taste or taste the beef can't wait to buy it, and then it is like a snowball, word of mouth has exploded, and more and more people are bought by Amway. Bottle tasting.

    Soon, countless orders flew to Xiao Bao Bao Sauce Factory from all directions, like advertisements sent for free.

    The sauce factory was caught in a new round of busyness, and profits were growing. Xiao Naiwang was overjoyed and couldn't help calling Xie Chengye, thinking about maintaining a steady and humble in front of his lover, Xiao Naiwang also deliberately controlled his voice. The tone is very reserved, as if just calmly announcing the good news.

.But Xie Chengye still heard the little pride in his little milk Wang's tone and the arrogant "praise me, praise me".

    Xie Chengye's eyes suddenly burst into a smile, and his heart was incredibly soft. His little milk Wang is so capable and so cute that he really wanted to hug him and kiss him right away.

    His own little milk, Wang must be steady, Xie Chengye will naturally not reveal shortcomings, so he strictly implements the principle of "pragmatic and sincere, well-founded, adequately appropriate, detailed, and beautiful but not embarrassing." Rainbow fart.

    Xiao Naiwang was caught off guard to be blown up silly, fufu and sweet.

    Although there were only two phone calls a day and couldn't meet each other, Xiao Naiwang and Xie Chengye still talked about this long-distance relationship very crookedly. At the same time, the two of them were also very busy.