Chapter 13

At five o'clock in the afternoon, people who bought rice came one after another. Many people routinely came to Xiao Naiwang to buy a wolftooth potato, and then went to buy three or four steamed buns or biscuits nearby.

    Xiao Naiwang watched the time and saw that the flow of people began to increase, so he took the time to stir-fry fried noodles.

    As soon as the fried noodles tasted, it was like exploding an extremely attractive aroma bomb in the crowd. People who had been "hardened" to swallow saliva began to swallow frequently again, one after another, very rhythmic.

    "Boss, what do you do, fried noodles? Why are they fried so fragrantly?"

    "Boss, can you sell fried noodles?"

    "Boss, is this your new food?"

    "..."

    "This is fried noodles. One serving is very generous. It is guaranteed to be delicious and that even a big man can eat.".Xiao Naiwang smiled at everyone, revealing two soft dimples, "Would you like a copy?"

    "Fried noodles?" The questioner moved his throat and swallowed, "How much does it cost?"

    "Twenty-five cents."

    "25 cents?! Boss, are you a bit expensive!"

    "It's a bit expensive..."

    "That's it, it's so expensive."

    "The boss is cheaper..."

    "..."

    Seeing that so many people were too expensive, Xiao Naiwang was not in a hurry. He slowly picked up a chopsticks and put it in his mouth, and then watched the crowd's gluttonous reaction with a bit of fun.

."The ingredients used in this fried noodles are all good, and the recipe is unique to me. It is guaranteed to be delicious and unique. You will know if you taste it. The officials who have made this fried noodles, the officials are full of praise."

    He is not bragging about this. The father of a certain friend of his was the mayor. He once fried a luxurious version of fried noodles with seafood, and was snatched by his friend and taken home to eat. His father was full of praise, so His friend had a good reason-in the name of "filial piety", he pitted him a large bottle of special sauce and a large bottle of special seasoning powder.

    What Xiao Naiwang said was true. Although everyone didn't believe it very much, he was really a little bit bluffed. In addition, the smell was really fragrant, and it made people uncomfortable and hungry, as if the intestines were going to be hooked out. Someone couldn't help it, and decided to buy a taste.

."Boss, give me your share, please make sure you have enough!"

    "Boss, me, I'll take it too, let it be spicy!"

    "Boss, I'll take it too, put more bean sprouts!"

    "..."

    Xiao Naiwang smiled and responded one by one, swiftly getting up the pot of fried noodles, and at the same time taking time to fry the fried wolf teeth potatoes, and soon he was so busy that he couldn't wait to break it into four people, and even the effort to catch his breath was almost gone.

    The fried noodles were undoubtedly very successful. None of the people who bought them thought it was not good. As soon as they got them, they ate them next to the stall. Their eyes were bright and the noodles were red. Intoxicated by the satisfaction of the book, they created it again. At that time, the grand occasion when Spike Tudou opened, aroused more people to come here, and the atmosphere was full of enthusiasm.