Chapter 64

Du Chengli is very enthusiastic and kind. Xiao Naiwang feels that his character is not like ten years older than himself, nor is he four years older than Xie Chengye. He can talk and play very well, and he is probably an old naughty boy when he is old.

    Xiao Naiwang had a very good conversation with him. Before leaving, he even exchanged phone numbers and pager numbers, asking him to bring his sister-in-law and children to dinner next time.

    Although Xie Chengye was a little bit sour, he didn't stop it. It would be good to have more friends, and he was also happy that Xiao Nian Wang would gradually get acquainted with his friends.

    As soon as the Gu family fell, Xiao Naiwang didn't have to look forward and backward. The production line was turned around, and the first batch of shiitake mushroom sauce was soon produced.

.When Xiao Naiwang got the first bottle of finished product, his heart was hanging in his throat. All his savings were spent in this factory. The production line raw materials, packaging glass bottles, etc., are all very expensive, and they should be sent to the factory at the end of this month. The workers have no wages. If there is a problem with the first batch, he can only delay and transfer the money earned from the small restaurant to the turnover.

    Scooping up half a spoon of sauce with a small spoon, Xiao Nai took a breath of hope and expectation, holding his breath and putting it into his mouth.

.In an instant, the rich and rich sauce accompanied by the mellow and smooth sauce exploded in the mouth. It was fresh, fragrant, salty, tender, and the taste was charming and rich. The diced meat was not woody at all, it was chewy but the juice was slow. Accompanied by the tender and soft shiitake mushrooms, one bite to satisfy the infinite taste buds, the sauce is salty and fragrant, with a slight spicy and Xiao Naiwang's unique aroma, so people can't wait to get 10,000 hot rice immediately. Take a spoonful of rice and pour it on top. Have a great time!

    His throat moved, Xiao Naiwang took another spoonful and tasted it, and then smiled under the anxious eyes of the people around him, and said unhurriedly, "Yes, you guys have a taste too."

.The people surrounding him are all old people in this factory, and they are also the backbones. Production workshop director Li Daxing, technical guidance Sun Shuocheng, Wang Leili, there are actually two other backbones, but they were found out and framed by Gu's family a few days ago. Du Chenghui's matter was involved, and was directly expelled by Xiao Naiwang.

    "It's really delicious! The same as what you made before Xiao Changzi!" Wang Leili yelled out in surprise as soon as he ate it, "It's delicious, this ingredient is okay!"

    "I don't know how to say it. Anyway, I think it's delicious, and it's the same as the sauce that the factory made before." Li Daxing chewed on the diced meat and laughed cheerfully. Okay, I'm hungry after one bite."

    "This formula is indeed no problem, the taste is very good, you can rest assured that mass production.".Sun Shuocheng also brought joy on the noodles. After eating a spoonful, he scooped another spoonful. "But our shelf life may be between six to eight months. In this regard, we need to improve it. I see other brands. Most of the sauces are more than one year old, and there are a lot of them for two years." Unfortunately, their new boss doesn't let them put food additives, almost as if they didn't put them.

    "It's okay, six to eight months is enough." Xiao Naiwang smiled, "We can further improve the vacuum sterilization in the next step. If the equipment in this area is more advanced, the shelf life can be extended."