Chapter 67

Lin Mobo hung up the phone, and saw that Xie Chengye's face could match the bottom of the pot, he couldn't help but feel a little bit embarrassed, but behind him was infinite happiness.

    "This is really not what I called them to come, you heard, I tried very hard to stop it." Lin Mobo said solemnly, "Lao Bai, the group of people, it's so dull, you don't know."

    "Haha." Xie Chengye sneered twice.

    Lin Mobo hadn’t heard Xie Chengye’s smile for a long time. Upon hearing this suddenly, there were some tragic memories in his mind, and a layer of goose bumps appeared on the ground behind his back. Hit me in front of your little boyfriend, or we will break up!"

    Xiao Naiwang was quite happy at first, but when he heard Xie Chengye's friends were coming, he slowly froze his face nervously.

.He has nothing to do with Xie Chengye, and doesn't want to see those friends of Xie Chengye!

    Xie Chengye coldly slammed Lin Mobai with a knife and ignored him. Seeing that Xiao Naiwang and Xiao Baobao had almost eaten the small selection, he said, "Let's go out after we finish eating, and I will take you out for shopping."

    "Okay." Xiao Naiwang swallowed the buns, "Where shall we go?"

    "Go..." Xie Chengye glanced at Lin Mobo who was pricking his ears, and said unhurriedly, "Let's go out and talk about it."

    Lin Mobo: "..."

    "It's okay." Xiao Naiwang also saw Lin Mobo's reaction, and he wanted to laugh a little, "I have eaten, so let's take the bowl and wash it first."

    "Uncle Xiao, I'm ready to eat too.".Xiao Xuan stood up like a little adult, and piled up the empty bowls and plates in front of him, "I'll help you."

    "No, you can play in the living room."

    "It's okay, Uncle Xiao, I don't want to play in the living room. Let's brush it together. I can go quickly after washing the bowl. I want to go out and play." Xiao Xuan was eager in his heart and his eyes were firm. Uncle's group of friends destroyed the two-person world of Uncle Xie and Uncle Xiao!

    But I forgot that I and Baby Xiao are also two very bright light bulbs...

    "Okay, then." Xiao Naiwang smiled, "Come here for the small election."

    Seeing his father, uncle and brother had finished eating, Xiao Baobao desperately bulged her cheeks anxiously, her little mouth moved quickly, chewing the remaining half of the focal circle, ah, ah, he wants to hurry!

.Xiao Naiwang and Xiao Xuan were both brushing together. They moved quickly. They washed all the dishes and chopsticks in less than three minutes. Xiao Baobao and Lin Mobai barely caught up with the last wave of cleaning.

    "Huh..." Baby Xiao stretched out his hand and patted his belly.

    He really eats very hard.

    Xie Chengye waited for the freshman and the one to come out of the kitchen, so he stuffed two small bottles into the hands of the two of them. He forgot to buy hand cream, so he could only temporarily let the two of them use the cream to wipe their hands. The little one chose the Frog Prince Children's Cream. , Xiao Naiwang’s elder sister gave him a bottle of cream before. He heard his elder sister say that it’s okay to welcome it and it’s suitable for winter use, but if you buy too much, you can give it to him.

    Xiao Naiwang wanted to refuse, but saw Xie Chengye directly open the bottle. The posture was like he was going to wipe it for him personally. He was so scared that he quickly grabbed the cream by himself and dug a spoonful of it on his hand.