Chapter 77

Xie Chengye retracted everyone's hands and asked them to return to the capital to continue investigating Gu's family. At the same time, he asked Du Ming to carefully investigate the person who secretly contacted Gu's family.

    The provincial capital is calm again.

    The No. 4 branch of Xiao's Restaurant opened, and it was still booming. Xiao Naiwang was so happy that he gave a bottle of Xiao Bao Bao’s spicy beef sauce to customers who spent more than 20 yuan that day.

    Baby Xiao sticks to the back of his father’s ass like a small tail, listening to his uncles, aunts, grandparents and grandparents smilingly saying, "You are also sending Baby Xiao, boss, you can be real." The little hand grabbed the corner of his father’s clothes tighter. A little face wrinkled into a bun.

    He... he belongs to his father!

    The small restaurant opened in prosperous fire, and the red oil chili sauce recipe of Xiaobaobao Sauce Factory was soon completed, and it could be promoted to the market soon.

.The sauce factory is now full of production lines, which can produce three kinds of sauces: shiitake mushroom sauce, spicy beef sauce, and red oil chili sauce, but if you want to launch new products, the sauce factory will have no room for new production lines.

    Xiao Naiwang had an idea to expand the sauce factory, discussed with Xie Chengye, and got full support.

    There is an old-fashioned mooncake factory and a biscuit factory next to the current Xiaobaobao Sauce Factory. The performance of the mooncake factory is not very good. Many mooncakes cannot be sold. The backlog is serious and continuous losses. The bureaucracy in the factory is very strong. If the leader is not capable, his nostrils will turn into the sky.

    It seemed that the factory could not last a few months. Xiao Naiwang was ready to plan the funds, and then find someone to blow the air, and try to get the moon cake factory down and get together as soon as possible.

.However, if the moon cake factory is ordered down, he won't want the small leaders and most of the casual workers in it. Otherwise, isn't it that his own sauce factory has closed down unpleasantly?

    Soon, the first batch of finished products of red oil chili sauce left the factory.

    Following the way of pushing the spicy beef sauce before, Xiao Naiwang successfully pushed the red oil chili sauce into the market, and it was even more prosperous than before. After all, this red oil chili sauce is six hairs per bottle, which is very cheap and fresh. The fragrant and spicy taste is extremely beautiful, and it can make people addicted with one bite. Doesn't it make it more popular?

    This level of prosperity was a bit beyond Xiao Naiwang's expectation. He gritted his teeth and decided to do his best. He recruited more than a dozen people for sales, and took the products in groups to other cities in other x provinces.

.The quality and taste of Xiao Bao Bao Sauce are extremely hard, and the price is very conscientious. Soon there is good news in most of the urban areas. In less than three days, the sales scope of Xiao Bao Bao Sauce is from the provincial capital and the same province. The number of cities has expanded to nine cities in the same province and three cities in other provinces.

    It can be said that the progress is huge.

    However, just when Xiao Naiwang wanted to make persistent efforts and try to advertise on TV or newspapers, Xie Chengye was leaving.

    Although Xie Chengye had arranged the work of the various departments of the company for the next half month before coming, and after coming to the provincial capital, he has not interrupted the deployment and review of the company, but Xie Chengye has been in the provincial capital for too many days and must go back. NS.