Chapter 103

The wedding went very smoothly and successfully, and the naked eye can see that the enviable extreme sweetness radiated from the two bridegrooms, and permeated the eyes of every beholder. Apart from admiration and admiration, there was no other words to say.

    After the ceremony, it was a simple toast and greetings. Xie Chengye, as the proud child of the capital, didn’t need and would not drink him, and Xiao Naiwang, as another bridegroom, Xie Chengye loved him and spoiled everyone. In my eyes, naturally, no one will go idle and find faults. Moreover, after knowing that Xiao Xiaogroom has two companies under his name at a young age, most people have other considerations in their hearts, such young people. In the future, a person is definitely not a thing in the pool, and he cannot be offended.

.Therefore, Xiao Naiwang’s marriage was very easy. No one dared to drink wine, and no one dared to harass the groom’s best man without any measure. They only need to toast some elders, and make greetings with some relatives of the same generation and some powerful people. enough.

    On the way, Xie Chengye also asked Xiao Naiwang to stir-fry some side dishes and seafood risotto, so as to save his little milk from drinking and hurting his stomach. Xiao Naiwang naturally shared all the delicacies with Xie Chengye.

    When the wine was finished, the greetings were over. Everyone slowly walked away. It was three o'clock in the afternoon. Although Xie Chengye and Xiao Naiwang did not drink too much, they were a little drunk. Mrs. Xie asked the family driver to drive. They went back to their new house and villa, but left Baby Xiao behind.

    "Baby, can you stay with grandma here today?"

.Baby Xiao likes this grandma very much. Grandma is the best-looking grandma he has ever seen, and it hurts him, but...but this time he wants to see his father, he is drunk, he wants Take care of dad!

    Baby Xiao thought so, and said so, her white tender face was full of seriousness: "Grandma, I want to go to Dad first. Dad is drunk. After taking good care of Dad, I will come back to accompany you, OK? "

    Seeing that Xiao Baobao was inexplicably serious, and clenched her small fist to say to take care of her father, the old lady Xie couldn't help but laughed and rubbed Baby Xiao's hair lovingly and said: "The baby is so good, but now my father If someone takes care of them, the baby will disturb them if they go."

    "Who will take care of Dad?" Baby Xiao raised her little face in confusion.

    Mrs. Xie smiled and learned Baby Xiao's tone: "You thank Uncle..No, now the name of the baby is going to be changed. From now on you have to call you Uncle Xie as the father. "

    "Ah, why does the baby call Uncle Xie's father?" Baby Xiao suddenly opened his eyes. He has only one father!

    "Because the baby's father and my son, that is, your uncle thank you, got married. After marriage, these two people or the children of any one of them must call these two people's father or mother. If you thank your uncle is a man, you can't call it. Mother."

    "..." Baby Xiao frowned, very confused and entangled.

    Mrs. Xie said again: "The baby knows what Uncle Xie called me and your grandfather?"

    Father Xie next to him coughed restrainedly, showing his presence.

    "Call Dad and Mom." Baby Xiao answered immediately.

    "Yes, because I married your grandfather.".Mrs. Xie blurred the focus of the two-life children and the single-life children. Anyway, that doesn’t matter. She smiled and said, “After marriage, the child will shout like this. Does the baby understand?”