Chapter 23

Business was still booming that afternoon. After Xiao Naiwang closed, he continued to teach Chun Hong how to use secret sauce and secret seasoning powder to make fried rice.

    The steps of fried rice are not difficult at first, and Chunhong learns quickly. After three or four servings, it looks like Xiao Naiwang's taste.

    The two ate the fried rice for dinner, but there was still a little bit left, so Xiao Naiwang let Chunhong take it home and give her family a taste.

    In the evening, Xiao Naiwang counted the money in the box again, and then locked the money in another small cabinet. After all, he is now a casual person who can earn other people's salary for a year. Money should be carefully watched.

.Because the food quality and service quality are very good, Xiao’s small restaurant "Boss Thief Jun, the food tastes amazing, the meal is fast, and it sells a big bowl" quickly spread throughout Anping Street and the east side of Anping Street. The factories, large and small, have only been known to such a small restaurant in half a small town in four or five days.

    Xiao Naiwang was naturally so busy that he almost collapsed.

    Although counting money is very happy, he can't stand it. Fortunately, the honest and diligent little helper Zhou Li helped him contact is coming soon, otherwise he will be prepared to implement a limited supply.

    "Brother Xiao!"

    Xiao Naiwang was thinking about it, and Zhou Li's hearty voice came from the door.

.Looking up, Xiao Naiwang saw Zhou Li walking in with a middle-aged woman. The woman was skinny and her clothes were very old. At first glance, she knew that she was not living well, but she was all cleaned up. The writing is also very neat.

    "Brother Xiao, this is my former neighbor Aunt Du. Now she lives in the west of the town. She works very well. Can you think that's okay?"

    As soon as Zhou Li's voice fell, Aunt Du next to him also hurriedly spoke, but her expression was a little timid: "Boss, I...I work really neatly, and I will never be lazy. I can wash things and clean things. Clean, boss... you can hire me to try it. I don’t want much money. Twenty or twenty will do!"

    Xiao Naiwang glanced at Zhou Li. It seemed that Zhou Li was quite clever and didn't tell the approximate amount of his wages.

."I'm here. Actually, as long as you work cleanly, do things neatly and don't be lazy, you will definitely get paid." Xiao Naiwang smiled at Aunt Du, "Let's do it, Aunt Du, you will work here first, starting this afternoon. , Probation for three days, if you do well, I will hire you, if you do not do well, then I am embarrassed, but you can rest assured, even if you do not hire you, I will not lose your three-day wages."

    "Okay... OK... I must work hard." Aunt Du hurriedly responded, but her face was still stern, and her movements were very restrained.

    Xiao Naiwang asked Chunhong to take Aunt Du to wash the vegetables, and by the way, asked Chunhong to tell her how to do things like washing vegetables and dishes.

    "Dad..." Baby Xiao suddenly came over from the small table in the corner, her face flushed, her sullen eyes flashed, her small mouth pursed, as if embarrassed, she held it in her hand. Holding a piece of paper.
."Baby finished?" Xiao Naiwang smiled. He bought a watercolor pen for Xiao Baobao last night, and Xiao Baobao will get up early this morning to paint.

    "Um..." Baby Xiao squeezed embarrassedly, raised the paper in his hand, and said in a small voice, "Daddy... I'll tell you."

    "Um?"