Chapter 19

"Brother Xiao, I'm bringing food here."

    Xiao Naiwang looked up and found that it was Zhou Li. Next to Zhou Li was a woman who was very plain but neatly dressed. When Xiao Naiwang came over, he smiled embarrassedly, "Good boss."

    Xiao Naiwang's face was immediately embarrassed. Fortunately, what he was humming was not a prelude, and he was still humming very quietly. He shouldn't hear anything at the door, otherwise his face would be gone!

    Putting down the pen and adjusting his expression, Xiao Naiwang walked out with a decent smile.

    "Trouble you, Zhou Li, who is this?"

    "This is my daughter-in-law Chunhong, Xiao brother, you are too polite, how troublesome this is." Zhou Li lifted the plastic sheet on the tricycle, "Brother Xiao, do you think these dishes are satisfactory? Are they fresh? "

.On the tricycle is a bunch of fresh and watery vegetables, red and plump tomatoes, deep purple and shiny tomatoes, bright green and tender cucumbers, fresh big potatoes... it looks very gratifying.

    "Very satisfied, you can help me move in."

    As soon as Xiao Naiwang's voice fell, Zhou Li and Chunhong hurriedly moved Cai into the house. As a woman, Chunhong's strength was not small, and Xiao Naiwang was taken aback by seeing a big sack of potatoes easily and neatly.

    "Zhou Li, your kid married a good wife, so capable." Xiao Naiwang teased him with a smile.

    "Hehe..." Zhou Li grinned, and Chunhong next to her rubbed her rough hands, a little embarrassed.

    "We rural people do nothing except work. My daughter-in-law, like me, has not finished primary school. Otherwise, if we go to work in a factory, we won't have to work so hard.".Although Zhou Li said this, he smiled on his face, "But I think it’s okay to work so hard now. It’s not bad to delay Brother Xiao’s blessing. There are many more."

    "It's also because you have a flexible mind, and it has nothing to do with me." Xiao Naiwang looked at the two, and suddenly a bright light flashed in his mind. After thinking about it, he said, "Zhou Li, would you like to let Chunhong come to my store? Work?"

    "Huh?!" Zhou Li and Chunhong were all taken aback. Why did they come to work in this restaurant? Their cooking was not delicious.

    "That's it. My store must be very busy after it opened. I was thinking about posting a small-character poster for recruiting workers later, but when I saw that Chunhong was doing his job very quickly, I thought it was better to ask you guys first. What about work.......Almost in the morning, I went to the market to help me pick up some ordered tofu, meat, live fish and the like. After I came back, I washed and chopped vegetables. After I cooked the vegetables, she helped to serve the dishes to the customers in portions. The salary is forty a month. If you feel that it is less, you can increase it in the future. "

    "Forty?!!!" Zhou Li and Chunhong opened their eyes together, and after a moment, they quickly agreed in surprise, "A lot, I (my wife) do it!"

    "Boss, isn't this just about going to the market and washing and serving vegetables? I don't need to cook. I don't think it is so easy. Forty is higher than the wages of serious workers. Let me do it!" Chunhong said excitedly, "Boss, you Don't worry, I work very fast and I will never be lazy!"

    "In fact, it is not easy. When there are more people, you will be very busy and tired, and you are also responsible for washing dishes and dishes.".Xiao Naiwang felt that he was treating the labor a little bit harshly, and said: "If you do a good job, I will increase it to forty-five next month."