Chapter 61

"Gu family..." Xiao Naiwang raised his head and looked straight into Xie Chengye's eyes: "Are you going to deal with Gu family?"

    "It's not what I want." Seeing the worry and guilt in Xiao Naiwang's eyes, Xie Chengye reached out and gently rubbed the top of Xiao Naiwang's hair, and said warmly, "It's the Xie family that can't let it go."

    "Huh? What does that mean?"

    "The meaning is..." Xie Chengye paused, and thoughtfully said: "In recent years, the Gujia in Beijing has formed gangs, and the officials and businessmen of all levels who stand in their factions have also been corrupt and domineering. They have interests. Connection, mutual protection and concealment, is really a big cancer, it can make the Gu family's vitality bad, it is a good thing, what's more, the Gu family in this provincial city's behavior is unscrupulous. "

    "But......".Xiao Naiwang didn't relax, and said, "Is it possible to deal with the Gu family in the provincial capital in advance? What if it becomes more difficult to deal with the Gu family in the capital city?"

    "No." Xie Chengye shook his head. "Our plan was originally to take three steps. The provincial capital Gujia is only the second step, and this step is not only the provincial capital Gujia, but also some officials in the provincial capital, and others. Some officials and families in the provinces and cities. Actually...we didn’t include the Gu’s family in the provincial capital in the plan, because the Du family was responsible for observing the Gu’s family in the provincial capital. It’s a matter of stigma, so it’s a blessing for you. I found such a big tumor. Once it fell, it hurt the vitality of the Gu family in Beijing the most."

.Du Jiaran didn't notice, Xiao Naiwang was a little surprised. This meant that Gu's methods were actually better than Du's, but they weren't better than Xie Chengye. The big guy was indeed the most powerful.

    Xiao Naiwang didn't realize that he admired Xie Chengye even more, and said, "This is the second step. What is the first step?"

    "The first step is to deal with some small shrimps. The movements are very small. The second step will be a little bigger. It is inevitable to start the grass, but the positive effect is greater. It not only hurts their vitality, but also makes them show their feet. After all, When people are in a panic, it is not easy to be so cautious in doing things." Xie Chengye's mouth smirked, but Xiao Naiwang felt a chill behind him inexplicably.

.But he quickly got rid of this coldness, and thought of the description of the great power of the Gu family in the capital at the end of the original book. Difficult to deal with? The Xie family...is there an alliance? If that is the case, will the Xie family be persecuted by the Gu family?"

    "Of course there is an alliance. No matter how big the Xie family is, they can't fight alone." Knowing that Xiao Naiwang was worried about the Xie family, Xie Chengye couldn't help but smile softly, softly in his heart: "But you are right, if They can really swallow the Xiao family, then the Gu family is really difficult to deal with, but the Xie family will not be afraid of it, but the two sides are more opposed, and the Xie family is also more difficult to move it."

.Xiao Naiwang's eyes lit up slightly, which means that the Xie family is actually better than the Gu family now, but then the Gu family swallowed the Xiao family, so the Gu family can also go directly to the Xie family, but even then, the Xie family will not be afraid of him.

    In other words, the Xie family should not be dangerous in the original work, and Xie Chengye can also live well!

    Xiao Naiwang was a little happy.