Chapter 105

Xie Yanbai was five and a half years old. Other children were "seven-year-old and eight-year-old dogs." He started to itch everywhere when he was five years old.

    That little face looked at least six or seven points similar to his father Xie Chengye, but because he was too young and was too milky, it looked completely different from his father, just like Xie Chengye’s Q version.

    Unfortunately, this q version is a person who likes to bury thunder.

    At this moment, he saw that his father and old man had gone out, and his brother was in the study room, he couldn't help but smile secretly, rubbing his little hand and touched it into the kitchen.

    Then in less than ten minutes, I walked out humming a little song, ran to the children's room, and played with the remote control plane.

.At about half past five, Xiao Naiwang and Xie Chengye returned. Xiao Naiwang washed his hands and was ready to cook. Xie Chengye, who was next to him, was very familiar with it. This model has been implemented by the husband and wife for eight years, and now they even look in their eyes. If you don't need it, you can know what the other party is going to do, and the tacit understanding is so enviable.

    Xiao Naiwang is going to make four dishes and one soup, a cold baby dish, a sweet and sour pork ribs, a tomato and nanchu, a hot and sour kelp, and a small pot of corn and wheat soup.

    After all, the four people in the family are all men. Dinner is not enough to cook, but there is no need to eat too much for dinner. Four dishes and one soup are just right.

    After deciding the recipe, Xiao Naiwang immediately started to make it. The first dish was the tomato sirloin, and when the sirloin was simmered in the pot, he then processed the ribs, but before the ribs were put in the pot, he heard his family Xie Chengye suddenly say : "Little Nanny Wang, you can smell this."

."Wait a minute, I'll blanch the ribs first." Xiao Naiwang thought his boss Xie was doing some tricks again. After red ears, he ignored him. After all, Xie Chengye used all kinds of excuses to press him in the kitchen. This is not the first time that, he is very vigilant now!

    Xie Chengye looked at the red ears of Wang Baizhong, his little milk. He was taken aback for a moment, then he gave a low laugh, walked over and hugged him from behind: "What are you thinking about little milk?"

    "Don't make trouble, the two sons are waiting for dinner." Xiao Naiwang's face was also a little red. His boss Xie is really getting more and more clingy. He has been an old man for eight years, and he is still so clingy and teasing him every day. It's steady.

    Of course...cough, he also likes his big brother Xie like this.

    "Little milk Wang must be thinking of me.".Xie Chengye gently kissed Xiao Naiwang’s ear tip, licked the tip of his tongue slightly, licked Xiao Naiwang's blush, spreading scarlet on his cheeks, turned his elbow back in embarrassment, and pretended to sternly, "Don’t make trouble," Ignore you!"

    Xie Chengye's eyebrows and eyes were filled with a smile, and the arms around Xiao Naiwang's waist were still tightly bound. Eight years hadn't made him look old, except for his more stable, mature, sharp and fierce temperament, and less anger. Self-deterrent, the skin condition is almost the same as it was eight years ago, the body is even better, the abdominal muscles, chest muscles and biceps are all sexy, exuding the ultimate hormones. After all, my wife is so good. A large group of wolves, wolf dogs, dogs, bees, bees, butterflies and butterflies pounced here. What can he do if he doesn't exercise his body properly!