Chapter 14

Xiao Naiwang coaxed the baby, bought a literacy book with the baby, and went to Anping Street together, ready to talk to that Uncle Chen, let him keep the house for another three or four days, and he soon took the money to rent it.

    When he reached the corner of Anping Street, a black and bright car drove slowly in front of Xiao Naiwang. Xiao Baobao blinked his big black eyes and softly said in Xiao Naiwang’s ear: "Dad, you Look, the car..."

    "Well, car." Xiao Naiwang smiled and rubbed Baby Xiao's head. "There are numbers on the car's butt, baby read it?"

    "Okay~" Baby Xiao promised milkily and said: "Eight, eight, seven, six, six..."

    Before Baby Xiao finished reading, the car stopped suddenly, the window was lowered from one side, and a handsome young man poked his head out and grinned: "Hey, little boss!"

.Seeing that the young man was looking at himself, Xiao Naiwang was surprised for a moment, and then he paused before speaking, "You... are you calling me?"

    "Yeah, you're not the boss who sells wolftooth potatoes." The boy waved enthusiastically, "I just took my brother to eat your new fried noodles, but you are not here."

    "That's not a coincidence, but I'm going back soon." Xiao Naiwang also smiled, "You can go when dinner is late. If you can't line up, you can go early."

    "Then when are you going back?" The boy lowered all the windows and lay his arms on the windows. "My brother was pulled by me when he got off the train, and he was still hungry. Boss, I'm a loyal fan of your family. what."

    "......".Xiao Naiwang estimated the time, walked from one end of Anping Street to the other, and then talked to the landlord. It would take an hour before he returned.

    There is such a rich owner who likes the food he cooks. It is relatively rare, and he does not want to be negligent. Maybe he will become a regular customer in the future. That is also a lot of money, not to mention... this era Rich people are not small, if they have the opportunity to make good friends...

    "I'm going back now, do you still want to eat?" Xiao Naiwang smiled and revealed two small dimples, his clear eyes seemed to be flooded with sunlight.

    "Let me ask my brother!" The young man grinned and leaned his head back and shouted: "Second brother, are you still going to eat?"

    Xie Chengye rubbed his knuckles in silence, and lowered the car window, looking at Xiao Naiwang flatly, "Come on, just take you for a ride."

.Seeing the face exposed by the car window landing, Xiao Naiwang was startled in surprise. Isn't this the big guy? !

    These two are actually brothers!

    "Not good." Xiao Naiwang hesitated and smiled, "We just need to go back."

    "It's okay, come up, faster." Xie Chengye looked at Baby Xiao who was looking at him curiously with his sullen eyes, and raised his eyebrows slightly, "Your son?"

    "!" I didn't expect the big guy to do this kind of action. Xiao Naiwang was funny and surprised, but the big guy was really handsome in doing it, and even a little bit evil.

    "Well, my son." Xiao Naiwang smiled and shook Baby Xiao's hand, and said, "Baby, my name is Uncle."

    "Uncle..." Baby Xiao cried milkily.

    "Very good." Xie Chengye smiled and glanced back, "Get in the car, it's faster."
.Xiao Naiwang thought for a while, after all he agreed, and got into the car with Baby Xiao.