Chapter 89

Xiao Naiwang did not expect that this time he was not looking for him from Chengzheng, but Xie Chengye.

    That’s right, although Bai Weihong provided a lot of methods and plans to "finish" Xiao Naiwang, Cong Chengzheng did not adopt it. It is true that he likes Xiao Naiwang, and feels that even if he manages it, he can't afford to make a splash, let alone False, but he doesn't bother to use such a shameful method.

    So he came to Xie Chengye to do business.

    Xie Chengye seemed to have expected it. When he heard Du Ming's report from Chengzheng that he wanted to talk about business, his expression almost did not fluctuate.

    "It's okay, bring him up."

    "Yes." Du Ming retired after receiving the order.

    In less than three minutes, a slightly heavy step sounded irregularly outside. After a while, the step stopped, with a "creak" and the door opened.

.Xie Chengye stood in front of the bright and spacious floor-to-ceiling windows, turning sideways quietly.

    "Mr. Xie is really affectionate. Is this admiring the blue sky?" Cong Chengzheng walked in leisurely, and closed the door with a "click".

    "Mr. Cong is not leisurely." Xie Chengye's eyes were sharp and steady. He turned around and walked to the reception table with his long legs. "Mr. Cong came to see me what business I want to talk about?"

    "Mr Xie doesn't know? I don't believe it." Cong Chengzheng looked at Xie Chengye with a smile, "If Mr. Xie doesn't know who I am and what I want to talk about, he will let me come up so smoothly? Isn't that just casual Someone can come up to see Mr. Xie."

    "I really don't know who you are, but I know Mr. Cong is not an ordinary person.".Xie Chengye looked at Cong Chengzheng without any change in his eyes, "Is Mr. Cong so unconfident in hiding his identity?"

    "Ha." Cong Chengzheng laughed, and gently rubbed the knuckle of the index finger with his thumb: "Mr. Xie's mouth is really amazing. It is this mouth that tricked Xiao Naiwang and Xiao Xiaojunqiao into his hands...Ah no In the words of your civilized people, it should be a catch."

    "My husband is here because he wants to talk to me about chasing people, right." Xie Chengye's eyes narrowed slightly like a smile, "I may not be able to give you many suggestions about this. My love and I are in a two-way love, missing any one." Arrows won’t work, so I really don’t know how to chase people hard or chase people who don’t like me.

    "Yes.".An ironic anger surged from the bottom of Cheng Zheng's heart. He grinded his teeth and his arms stretched slightly: "Mr. Xie is really confident. If I can be so confident in the business cooperation I want to talk about, it would be better. "As he said, he flipped his palm and took out a disk from his arms.

    "I always don't like to bring files. It's annoying. This disk contains the information that my subordinates helped to type. Xie has a look."

    Xie Chengye didn't answer: "Mr. Cong might as well first talk about what kind of business it is."

    "Why, I'm afraid that there is a problem with my disk?" Cong Chengzheng was a little disdainful, raised his hand and slapped the disk on the table. That's it."

    "Mr. Cong thinks too much, but he didn't ask clearly what kind of business it is. It is a waste of time to look at the information.".Xie Chengye looked at Cong Chengzheng, his momentum was not weak but strong: "Mr. Cong may wish to talk about what kind of business it is. After all, I don't do all business."