Chapter 57

The first time he saw someone about to jump off a building at close range, Xiao Naiwang's heart instantly tensed, and this person was considered to have had a relationship with him, so it was even more difficult to accept.

    What to do, how can we save people? !

    Police cars and fire trucks have arrived one after another. The police and firefighters quickly cooperated in the rescue. The firefighters filled a huge air cushion downstairs. Some firefighters and the police rushed upstairs to try to rescue people from the roof.

    But if a person is really determined to die, he will resist everyone who is close to him.

    The firefighters and policemen couldn’t get close to the man who was already sitting on the edge of the building. Every time they approached, the man moved forward in silence. He didn’t even say "Don’t come here", as long as he saw people. Coming over, immediately moved forward in silence.

.After these two times, the police and firefighters dared not make any more actions. Only one policewoman with a big horn was there to persuade her from a distance.

    Xiao Naiwang naturally couldn't hear what the policewoman was saying below, but faintly could see that a deadlock had formed above that was extremely unfavorable to rescue. His heart was as if it was being twisted, and even his breathing became rapid, and the voices of the people around him. It seemed to be coated with a film, twisted and poured into his ears.

    "It doesn't seem to work, the police can't save it at all!"

    "Ah! He moved forward again, no way! He will fall off if he moves again!"

    "Why jump off the building? No matter how difficult this day is, you can't find death! There is always a way..."

    "What difficulties did this person encounter? You might be able to help if you speak out..."

    "I know this person!.This person is Mr. Du, the owner of a canning factory in the suburbs. I ordered his canned fruit. It tastes good. It should be quite rich. Why did he jump off the building? ! "

    "Hey, you didn't order his canned food this month. I have heard about this. He somehow got on his back with a large debt, and he couldn't pay it off after selling the factory!"

    "Huh?! He is in debt?! What's the matter?!"

    "I don't know exactly, and he is just a son. His son was a very good boy. Somehow he took drugs some time ago. He was also dropped out of college and taken to a drug rehabilitation center. His wife has a heart. Ill, as soon as I hear the news...hey..."

    "He, his wife is dead?!"

    "Hey... my wife is gone, my son is taking drugs again, he is arrested in the drug rehabilitation center, the factory is going to be gone, and he pays his debts, you say.......Hey, if I am, I can't stand it..."

    "Poor..."

    "It's pitiful, it's all his son's fault. If his wife doesn't die, his son doesn't waste, just a debt, he won't jump off the building..."

    "..."

    Xiao Naiwang stood in the middle of the crowd, but felt that the lively and noisy surroundings had become black and white.

    With huge debts on his back, his always good son was arrested for taking drugs, and his wife couldn't stand a heart attack... All this was said only a few times, but it was terribly heavy. He really hadn’t encountered this kind of situation before—this kind of family tragedy that was enough to suffocate the two of them. Should he try his best to save the boss? He survived... Was there only pain? Are you still looking for death? !