Chapter 104

In a blink of an eye, three years have passed.

    The days of Xiao Naiwang and Xie Chengye were like mixing oil with honey. They were too beautiful. The relationship between the two was sweeter and not the sweetest. The eyes that communicated with each other were focused and sticky. Every time the light of love appeared together, they would blind others. Xie Chengfeng, the younger brother of the two, was so irritated that he found a girlfriend when he was an adult, saying that he must save his heart that had been hurt for many years.

.Moreover, the two are not only enviable in love, but also in their careers. Xie Chengye's Huoguang Group not only takes the lead in trade and real estate, but also enters the Internet industry under the advice of Xiao Naiwang. It was the early nineties, which was the best era for the Internet. Xie’s Fire Group recruited and introduced a large number of technical talents, built China’s largest search engine, and continued to develop various game web pages. Today’s Fire Group is It's no exaggeration that the nation's business empire leads the way.

.And Xiao Naiwang is not weak either. He not only successfully listed the Xiao Bao Bao Sauce Company and the Xiao’s Chain Catering Company, and made Xiao Bao Bao Sauce on the table of the people across the country, but also let Xiao Bao Bao Sauce out of the country. It has captured the taste buds of many foreign friends, and so is the Xiao family chain restaurant. Not only has it broken through one hundred branches nationwide, it has also opened restaurants in countries M, F and other countries to promote Chinese food culture and capture a large number of Foreign fans, let foreigners also be fascinated by the deliciousness and wonder of Chinese food!

    The two of them have great looks and perfect body, and so many talents, it is easy to capture the admiration of countless young girls and boys. Although the two have never made any misunderstandings to people outside, they also have a large number of followers. .

.And among this group of followers, there are those who simply admire, but also have crooked minds who want to be a junior and take advantage of the opportunity. After all, in the eyes of this group of people, how can the particularly wealthy people not steal food at all, no matter how good-looking and beautiful people look at it. Even if you don’t bring the mistress into the door, the red flag at home will not fall. The colorful flags are flying outside, especially if the two of them can’t have a child in common. If they can give birth to a child, they might be caught It is also possible to marry in the door!

    There are many people holding these thoughts. The man thinks of having a spring breeze with the two of them, and then taking the opportunity to get some money, the woman thinks of giving birth to one of the two of them, and then enters the door to be the main palace.

    How many people are ready to use secret methods, but unfortunately, none of them succeeded. Some people lost their jobs and got sacked. Just when these people's minds were blown to death, suddenly someone sent a message in the circle. They The opportunity is coming!

.Because-Xiao Naiwang, the chairman of Xiao’s family, has not shown up for two months. According to the gossip, Xie Chengye, chairman of Huoguang Group, has not appeared outside with Xiao Naiwang for a long time, and even buys fruit milk for Xiao Dong every week. No more Xuebing Tuan!

    The two of them must have changed their love! ! !

    At this time, the two people who had been teased were sticky and caressing each other in the villa. Xie Chengye didn’t need to kiss the person in front of him. The longer he stayed together, the more he wanted to take every inch of his Xiao Naiwang. They are all stamped with his marks, licking, kissing and biting.