Chapter 84

Although Xie Chengye drove fast, it was within the traffic rules. When he arrived at the company, the accounts of the finance department had been taken away by the so-called investigators, and the investigation team leader was standing with a middle-aged man in a police uniform. Waiting for him in the office area of ​​the finance department.

    Xie Chengye's expression was calm and stern, and he directly handed the things on to Du Ming, and said to the chunky investigation team leader with the smell of hair dye on his hair: "Let's go, I want to investigate something, I will cooperate."

    Those who should be confessed and should be contacted have been ordered on the way he came. To be honest, he is 80% sure that this ghost is not only in his company, but also in the investigation team, and even specific candidates. ..... Now I guess the same.

    Want to use this trick against him, oh, naive.

.The pudgy man wanted to say something. Seeing Xie Chengye's appearance, he squinted his eyes and didn't say anything. He stared at Xie Chengye for a while before moving his lips with a stern face, "Then Mr. Xie, let me go. ."

    The middle-aged policeman next to him wanted to use his handcuffs, but Xie Chengye glanced at him but he was inexplicably withered. After a two-second pause, he suddenly pulled the finance minister next to him, "click" and put the handcuffs on him. Take it away together!" Then they were sent to arrest Du Ming.

    Everyone in the office area of ​​the finance department was in danger for a while, and most of them were trembling and bowed their heads not daring to look. Xie Chengye quietly swept everyone in a circle, taking everyone's reactions and small movements into his eyes.

.On the other side, Xiao Naiwang hurriedly called Lin Yaqing, but Lin Yaqing only knew about the fur of Xie Chengye's company. She heard the anxiety and panic in Xiao Naiwang’s voice, and quickly calmed her down, and then asked Xiao Naiwang to report her position and hurriedly put on her coat. , Went out and drove to find Xiao Naiwang, and temporarily called a bodyguard to follow.

    Xiao Naiwang was standing in the middle of the empty factory, feeling the wind from all over him, and he was flustered in a chilly heart. After thinking about it, he couldn't help it. After packing up his things, he hurried out of the factory, but he was locked in the factory. There was a sudden sound of footsteps behind the door, pattering, pattering...faster and faster.

    Xiao Naiwang's heart suddenly tightened, and the big lock in his hands clicked. He quickly turned his head and saw three men walking towards him, and the middle-aged man in the middle was still smiling at him.

."Hello, are you Mr. Xiao Naiwang Xiao?"

    "Who are you?" Xiao Naiwang suddenly took a small step back vigilantly, behind the cold iron gate, "I don't seem to know you."

    "Hello, Mr. Xiao, my name is Liu Leicheng. I came to pick you up at the words of Manager Sun." The middle-aged man rubbed his hands honestly, "Mr. Xiao, do you know Manager Sun?"

    "I don't even know who Manager Sun is." Xiao Nai glanced around without a trace, and found that there were no people at all. It was an empty factory in the suburbs. It was so desolate that she couldn't help but feel cold in her heart.

    "Don't Mr. Xiao know Manager Sun? Then Mr. Xiao should know Mr. Du Mingdu, Mr. Du is Mr. Xie's secretary. You should know this." The man claiming to be Liu Leicheng smiled awkwardly, then again. Added: "Mr. Xiao and Mr. Xie have a relationship..It's so good, Mr. Xie must have told you. "