Baby Xiao was startled when he was spotted by a peek. He brushed the floor and retracted his head, but he saw that his father was not angry at all through the crack in the door, and he called him over with a smile, then he breathed a sigh of relief and patted. With his small chest, he walked out generously.

    After two steps, I turned around and waved to the study: "Brother Xiaoxuan, let's go out together, Dad is not angry."

    Xiao Xuan was suddenly excited: "!!!"

    His silly baby, Uncle Xiao didn't even know that he also peeked!

    Xiao Naiwang and Xie Chengye's little behaviors were all seen by Xiao Naiwang and Xie Chengye. Neither of them took it seriously, but found it a little funny.

    "dad!".Baby Xiao happily stepped on his short legs and rushed towards Xiao Naiwang. He threw into Xiao Naiwang's arms with a "Woo", and raised his little head: "What did Dad tell the baby to do?"

    "Don't do anything." Xiao Naiwang smiled and pinched Baby Xiao's face: "Can't you be called a baby if you don't do anything?"

    "Hey hey...no, dad can call him baby, whatever you want!" Two sweet little pear vortices appeared on Baby Xiao's cheeks.

    "The baby is so good!" Xiao Naiwang rubbed Baby Xiao's soft hair and smiled: "But, Dad did suddenly think of something that he wants to discuss with the baby."

    "Huh?! What four?" Xiao Baobao's slick eyes shone brightly, full of curiosity.

    "That's it.".Xiao Naiwang took Baby Xiao into his arms, glanced at Xie Chengye and Xiao Xuan, who came out with red ears, and said, "I am going to open a sauce factory. I must register a brand. I want to register the brand as Baby Xiao, you guys. how do you feel?"

    "Baby Xiao?" Xie Chengye was stunned for a moment, making a fist with his right hand and touching his lips, with a low smile in his voice: "Very good."

    Xiao Xuan was also stunned, and then condensed his small brows to think.

    Baby Xiao didn't understand, but it didn't prevent him from blending with him. He stretched out his little hand and hurriedly pulled his father's sleeve: "Dad, Dad... the baby doesn't understand, why register as a baby?"

    "It's a brand trademark." .Xiao Naiwang picked up a large box of white tiger toffee on the coffee table and pointed to the white tiger logo on it to show Baby Xiao, "Look, baby, this little tiger is a trademark. Dad said that the trademark of Baby Xiao is registered. The image, like a cartoon, is printed on it."

    "Huh?!" Baby Xiao suddenly opened his eyes, "Painting baby printed on it?!"

    "Well, but it's not on this candy, but on the sauce made by dad, okay?" Xiao Naiwang kissed the baby Xiao's face: "Because my dad likes babies so much, he sees them working with him. Don't you feel tired, don't the babies agree?"

    "Agree! Baby agree!" Baby Xiao raised her little hand happily. In fact, he still doesn't understand, but he just feels that it would be great if he can keep his father tired, and he painted him as a picture and put his father's delicious food on Together, it's also really great!

.It's like the baby and the father are always together!

    but......

    "Dad, I want to send some paintings...painting mulberry labels!"

    Um? ! !

    Xiao Naiwang opened his eyes slightly, "The baby wants to paint by himself?!"