18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!

Mulai dari awal

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/584946-attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin

com/photos/584946-attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin

https://picsart.com/i/198476453000202

Just found this last one on google as well but it caught me off guard--

https://www.google.com/search?q=levi+kick+meme&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&prmd=ivsxn&sxsrf=AOaemvJVEpcfxkTn2TCyThOHDjHeYRc8gQ:1636609759834&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwib_fq6zo_0AhU_lFYBHZyEDJgQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=412&bih=751&dpr=1.75#imgrc=sV3N0hNavj7Q6M&imgdii=5Gm5vbthKhzNqM

Y/n suddenly choke from a piece of grape and started to cough.

The images began playing in her head like film and she could not get her mind of it. Her shoulders began to tremble as she covered her mouth stopping a laugh to come out of that nonchalant face as tears threatened to escape her eyes.

Levi, why? She cried in amusement still punching her chest while both choking and hardly stopping a laugh.

I'm gonna die!!!

She quickly grabbed the cup of water and drank until the grape was finally pushed down to her larynx.

After recovering, she continued to eat like nothing happened.

.

.

.

When the next day arrived, Y/n was told that Pastor Nick and the others will attend the court trial and would appeal to execute Eren on the spot.

Y/n sighed in disappointment. But decided to sneak out and see if her the power of her 'authority' as a saintess would work.

Walking leisurely like she owns the church, her white gown fluttered. Her eyes twitched and quickly pulled the long hem in irritation.

Although it's hard to walk with it, I need that kind of background details for my entrance later. As a saint, I need to look Majestic.

She convinced herself half heartedly as she lazily got out of the church being followed by some acting handmaids for the saint. Y/n simply ordered her to get a carriage so they can attend the trial.