Chapter 35

Early in the morning, my sister woke up grandparents from crying again, but this time she was peeing. Grandma got up and washed her butt, put on diapers made by Qiao Shen, and strolled in the yard with her in her arms.

    She obediently lay on her grandma's shoulders, and grandpa boiled hot water in the stove to warm her goat's milk. My sister's two small arms were hanging softly on her side, her head tilted against her grandmother, her baby's hair exploded softly, her mouth wide open and she yawned softly...

    Mother Qi patted her on the back and walked around the yard while coaxing her. As soon as she stopped, her younger sister groaned and had to keep walking. Then I heard my sister crying suddenly, and when I turned around, the second child's family came back!

    My sister was originally well-behaved and calmly coaxed by her grandmother. When the two fathers opened the courtyard door, she obviously couldn't see anything, but inexplicably wanted to cry, as if she was telepathic.

.Joe deep busy walked over, took to coax her sister, her sister's grandmother change from shoulder to shoulder dad, still ah cry, "wow ...... ah ah ah ...... ah ......"

    This is the first time that Qiao Shen has seen his sister cry so much, and this vital capacity is too good, "Daddy's good daughter, Daddy is holding it, don't cry..."

    I was distressed. Before, I always said that my sister was lazy. Who knew that my sister was just too sensible, she just didn't want to make trouble with her fathers, and this trouble was so painful.

    Qi Shuo was also distressed, but there was no way. His daughter was born to kiss her dad. Qi Shuo had to hold his sister's small fist, and kept kissing his sister's small fist.

    After the goat's milk was warmed up, the younger sister finally stopped crying. She lay in her father's arms and sucked her milk. Xiao Changle stood aside and held her younger sister's tender feet. The younger sister started kicking her legs.

.Xiao Changle said: "Sister, it's an older brother... Brother Chang Le..."

    My younger sister couldn't beat her miraculously, and she obediently let her brother hold her little feet, and Xiao Changle couldn't be happier.

    The crying brought my sister a lot of physical strength. She was very hungry, sucking her milk spoon, and her whole body was rubbed in Qiao Shen's arms. It was really just using all of her strength to breastfeed. She just cried. The little cheeks are red because of hard work,

    Qi Shuo turned into a pool of water in his heart, staring at his daughter without getting tired of it, so Qi Shuo, who didn't take a nap, took a nap with her daughter that day. He was topless and let his daughter lie on his chest. Qiao smiled deeply. Fan a fan on the side.

    On Qi Shuo’s broad and warm chest, a small white meat dumpling was lying on it. Two small paws were clenched into fists and held in a posture like surrender. The two lower legs were curled up like legs. Qiao was deep in his heart. Shouting cute.

....

    When my sister was four months old, her eyes started to chase the sound source. If she didn't move aloud, she would chase after her. Qiao Shen could no longer think of a yard to go to the shop. She was going to make trouble, she was overbearing, and she was not allowed to leave her sight. You must take her wherever you go.

    At this moment, Qiao Shen finished lunch, Xiao Changle went to take a nap, and his sister was resting in her grandma's arms. Qiao Shen wanted to go to a shop, or he would be back soon.