Chapter 17

"Brother Shuo, today! One day! Get rid of the cost, one or two plus six hundred words!" Qiao Shen wanted to scream with excitement.

    "Are you tired?" Qi Shuo walked over and sat next to Qiao Shen, took Qiao Shen's hand, and rubbed his shoulder with the other hand.

    "If you are not tired, how can you be tired if you make money?" Qiao Shen was ecstatic.

    "Why do you like to make money so much?" Qi Shuo was infected by Qiao Shen and laughed.

    "It's so good to make money. In the future, we will always eat whatever we want, go to a private school, live in a compound..." Qiao Shen gestured to the compound, thought about it, and added: "I'm not tired. Since we are living together, how can we put the burden of life on you alone? You can endure hardship, but I can't bear to endure hardship. I am also a man."

    When Qi Shuo heard Qiao Shen's reluctance, he was very moved. He didn't expect that Qiao Shen would feel sorry for him. He was a man.

.Since ancient times, a man has been married and established a business. As the pillar of the family, he has to bear the burden of supporting the family. In order to let his family eat and dress warmly, he works every day. How can he spare time and ask himself, are you tired?

    Qi Shuo glanced at his son, while Xiao Changle was lowering his head, playing with the copper plate. He hugged Qiao Shen, he couldn't say anything that was too numb, and he couldn't express it. He just said, "I'm not bitter."

    "And you can earn a lot of money, but if you work non-stop and Chang Le does not have his father's company, his childhood is insecure." Qiao Shen let him hold him obediently, and said softly.

    When Xiao Changle heard his father calling his name, he raised his head and saw his father and father hugged him in a hug, he also came over.

    "sense of security?".Qi Shuo doubted that he often listened to Qiao Shen's strange remarks, but it was not surprising. On the contrary, he liked to ask questions and listen to Qiao Shen's explanations.

    Qiao Shen picked up Xiao Changle and placed it between the two. Xiao Changle sat half of his butt on his father's lap and half on his father's lap. He swayed two small fleshy legs and shook his feet.

    Qiao Shen continued: "Yes, don’t look at the children. They are born with a kind of admiration for the tall and stalwart father. This tall father plays with him, grows up with him, and prevents outsiders from bullying him. He You can have confidence in your heart and have the courage to break through."

    "This is the process of a child's healthy growth. Don't think that if you don't get sick, you are healthy. Psychological health is very important."

    Qi Shuo likes to hear Qiao Shen's views on raising his son. These are things he has never heard before. Even his mother has never made such a statement.

.Qi Shuo remembered that he was naughty when he was a child. Father Qi went back and beat him up. He was sad at the time, but it was ridiculous. When he was bullied by the older child, he dared to beat him back with his fist raised.

    Naturally, the little child can't beat the older child, and his size and strength are very different, but he still rushed up. At that time, he thought in his heart, if I really can't beat me, I still have a father, and my father hurts when he hits me.

    Childish thoughts are always ridiculous, so he is no longer bullied because he will resist. When he grew up, he dared to go out and venture, his master carpenter said that he was brave and courageous.