Chapter 25

Recently, Qijiajia has taken a big order, all of which are for scooters.

    Ever since Qi Shuo made a small skateboard toy for his son, Xiao Changle went out to skate every day and didn't want an adult to hug it.

    Then Qi Shuo made a scooter similar to a small skateboard, but a scooter that was several times larger. One day Yang Mu-mutou used him to deliver the goods and came back. It's easy to walk and play.

    The next day, many merchants who came to the door paid a deposit one after another, and even the merchants of chain stores required dozens of orders.

    Qiao Shen heard that Qi Shuo took some orders and made a lot of money, his happy eyes sparkled, "Great, it's almost the New Year, buy more meat and eat it."

    "Open for a few more days, then shut down and return to the village." Qi Shuo looked at Qiao Shencai's fan, proud of his craftsmanship.

."Okay, we plan to plan, what to buy and take back?"

    "It's better to hire an ox cart. Although the ox cart is slow, but be careful. I will buy what you want. You just say what you want to buy?" Qi Shuo now seems to treat Qiao Shen as a laborer.

    "Okay, listen to you." It hasn't been three months, let's listen to Qi Shuo, and be safe.

    ...

    Today is the day they go back to the village. When the sun comes out at noon and it is not so cold, they pack up and prepare to ride the bullock cart. Xiao Changle is holding his little skateboard and refuses to let it go.

    "Chang Le, just go back for a few days. You will be back after the Chinese New Year. Are you good?" Qiao Shen was helpless. He had brought a lot of things in large and small bags, and Qi Shuo would not let him even a small package. Take it, let Qi Shuo carry all the things on his own.

    "No! Daddy, I want it!".Today, Xiao Changle wore a big red padded jacket, a circle of white fox fur around his neckline, a chubby little face, and a small chin buried in the fox fur. Xiao Changle pouted and said no.

    "Let him take it with him, go back to the play he has, and don't come to pester you." In fact, Qi Shuo knew that Xiao Changle was already very sensible, but just leaned softly on Qiao Shen to act like a baby.

    But he just wanted to be more cautious. He would find that Qiao was deeply pregnant because of his abdominal pain. He was always worried about whether he hurt the child that day.

    Fortunately, Qiao Shen never had abdominal pain anymore. He still sleeps soundly, and has a bigger appetite than before. He often wakes up in the middle of the night and tells him that he is hungry. Egg soup.

    Seeing that Qiao Shen could eat and sleep all day long, he let go of his mind a little. Today, when he returned to the village today, the journey was so far away, he couldn't help but feel a little frightened.

.Xiao Changle listened to his father agreeing to bring a skateboard, opened his faint eyebrows, his eyes were bent, he was holding the skateboard, one hand was pulling his father’s trouser legs, his toes were padded with his toes, his neck held up and his head up. Mingle.

    Qi Shuo squatted down, holding his son's height, and then his son's soft and fleshy mouth kissed his chin, Qi Shuo smiled.

    Because Qiao Shen always loved to kiss Xiao Changle, forehead, cheek, little hands and feet, little Changle gradually seemed to realize that as long as he did something that his father thought was good, his father would kiss him, and he also learned Now, he feels that his father's good deeds are worthy of reward.