Chapter 23

Xiao Changle walks more and more steadily, and is keen to walk. Qiao Shen now feels that raising a child is not physically tired, but mentally exhausted.

    Xiao Changle is now like a spinning top every day. He doesn't need anyone to hit it every day. He runs violently every day, and he has stepped on the entire yard.

    He has developed a hobby now, as long as Qiao Shen is cooking in the stove, he will run to the yard.

    At this moment, he grabbed a chili pepper that was still the big thumb and ran in, held it and handed it to Qiao Shen: "Daddy... I want to eat..."

    Looking at the small uneatable pepper, Qiao took a deep breath. The child was still young and couldn't beat him up, "My dear son, this one hasn't matured yet. You can't eat it. Pick it off. Eat it."

    "Oh..." Xiao Changle understood, and obediently twisted out of the kitchen room.

.After a while, Qiao Shen heard his clattering feet stepping again. This time he was holding a small fist-sized tomato. The tomatoes were clear and blue, and the hard ones were stone. Chang Le walked to the vegetable field in the yard.

    When he walked to the vegetable field in the front yard, he said, "This is a pepper. The pepper has to grow so big..."

    Qiao Shen compared the length with his hand and said, "It's ripe. If it's red, it's ripe. Do you understand?"

    Xiao Changle clasped his little finger around his neck, and his big eyes were full of questions, "Huh?"

    Seeing his son’s cute appearance, Qiao smiled deeply. He grabbed Xiao Changle’s hand and stroked his son’s tender little arm. Long, you can pick it up, you know?"

.Xiao Changle raised his small arm and gestured on the chili vine. Joe squatted and didn't speak again, making Xiao Changle comprehend himself.

    When Xiao Chang Lebi had enough, he grinned and looked at Qiao Shen with a smile, walked behind Qiao Shen, threw himself on Qiao Shen's back, and rolled Qiao Shen's back with his small face.

    Qiao Shen felt the softness and warmth behind him, and leaned behind him backhand and touched Xiao Changle's back. The father and son were both tired and crooked for a while, Qiao Shen led him to the backyard again.

    "This is a tomato. You have to look like this color before you can eat it." Qiao Shen pointed to a tomato that was half red.

    Seeing that Xiao Changle wanted to pick it off, he stopped, squatted and hugged Xiao Changle tightly, circled him with one hand, and said with the other finger: "If the whole color is in this color, it will be familiar. The other half is still green and can't eat it, you know?"

.Xiao Changle clicked his small mouth, and Qiao felt his bulging belly deeply, as he moved up and down slightly with his breathing, rubbing his fat belly with both hands interlaced.

    It doesn't feel too good, Qiao is very proud, but he raised it himself.

    After eating lunch with Xiao Changle, Qiao Shen led him to the workshop with the food box.

    As soon as Qiao Shen had prepared meals for Qiao Shen and Yang Mu-mutou, and wanted to sit down and chat with her husband, Xiao Changle grabbed Qiao Shen.

    Qiao Shen followed his little strength to the backyard, wondering what his son was going to do.

    I saw Xiao Changle holding his father to the side of the cart, let go of his hand, and picked it up on the cart, "Daddy, I'll take the cart..."