Chapter 18

Today is the Lunar New Year's Day, and the people eat fast food on this day, so Qi Shuo and Qiao Shen gave themselves this day off, and the shop will not open today.

    When washing his face, the cold well water made Qiao Shen shiver, and after autumn, the temperature dropped quickly.

    After washing, Qiao Shen learned Qi Shuo's movements and stood beside the willow tree, stretching his arms and kicking his legs to do morning exercises. Since opening the shop, Qiao Shen's workload has increased. This stretched, sour feeling made Qiao Shen bared.

    Qi Shuo walked over to help squeeze Qiao Shen's shoulders, and then hugged Qiao Shen from behind. The two husbands cuddled with each other, enjoying the peace of a moment of no work and no children by their side.

    "Please ask a helper to help move heavy objects and clean the shop. Chang Le loves to move more than before. I'm afraid you are too tired." Qi Shuo felt that the person in his arms became thinner and couldn't help feeling distressed.

    "Alright, I plan to plan..Chang Le has gained a lot, and I can hardly hold it anymore. "Qiao leaned in Qi Shuo's arms deeply and relaxedly. It was a bit cold in the early autumn morning. Qi Shuo was like a personal stove, warming him all over.

    "He has grown taller. Yesterday, I stood on my leg and gestured, and it's almost up to my thigh." Qi Shuo paused, then leaned into Qiao Shen's ear and said softly, "Thanks for your hard work, my Qiaoer."

    Qiao Shen's ears irritated by the breath itchy, shrank his neck, and looked up at Qi Shuo. The latter looked at him tenderly, with handsome brows and thin lips slightly raised.

    Qiao Shen leaned in and pecked Qi Shuo's chin, turned around in his arms, and hugged each other face to face. Qiao Shen's forehead was against Qi Shuo's neck, and Qi Shuo lowered his head and rubbed the top of his head.

.The two got in touch again, Qiao Shen went to prepare breakfast, Qi Shuo also went to pee Xiao Changle, after he had done the urine, Xiao Changle still wanted to sleep, Qi Shuo let him go to the stove and set Qiao Shen a fire went.

    After breakfast, Qiao Shen and Qi Shuo planned to go to the cloth village to order some winter clothes. In the fall, the temperature was dropping rapidly.

    A few days ago, Qi Mu used the newly harvested cotton to make a winter coat for Xiao Changle and sent it. Qiao Shen only realized that he had to prepare some thick clothes.

    "It's going to be winter. Chang Le has grown a lot. I'm afraid I won't be able to wear it last year. Let's go buy clothes in the morning." Qiao Shen said to Qi Shuo, holding Xiao Changle's little cotton jacket.

    "Okay, I will buy you a body too." Qi Shuo responded.

.Qiao Shen looked at what he was wearing, and then at Qi Shuo, because most of the clothes were made of coarse cloth, cotton and linen, and the black was washed a little bit white. I don't know how to sew clothes."

    It's too difficult for Qiao Shen to make clothes. Qiao Shen doesn't plan to try. He doesn't want to be here, he is in the shop.

    "If you don't know how to sew, you won't sew. My Qiaoer is so smart, and sewing clothes can bend your head." Qi Shuo walked over, tapped Qiao Shen's forehead with his finger, and said with a smile.

    Qiao Shen felt very happy, taking advantage of today's rest, he went to order a few more sets, Xiao Changle's previous years were small, and the set sent by Qi Mu was definitely not enough.