Chapter 12

After the two husbands discussed it, the sun was about to go down. Qiao Shen went to the stove to cook dinner, and Qi Shuo bathed Xiao Changle in the yard.

    Qiao Shen planned to make spicy braised wings this time, but unfortunately there are only two chicken wings, chicken legs and chicken feet, so she had to braise more lotus root dried beans.

    The kid couldn’t eat spicy food, and the marinated chicken was not delicious, so Qiao Shen spread the chicken with salt and minced ginger, stuffed the chicken with spices, and then wrapped it in two layers of gauze and buried it in a tile filled with coarse salt. In the jar, make salt-baked chicken.

    The smell of marinade came from the stove, the air was choking with chili, and Xiao Changle Aqiu and Aqiu sneeze. Qi Shuo mixed the warm water, took Xiao Changle and took off his clothes and wanted to put it in the tub. Xiao Changle's body trembled following Xiao Sneeze.

.Qi Shuo bent the corner of his mouth and temporarily hugged the smooth little Changle in his arms. Xiao Changle's small body was warm, like a little sun. Qi Shuo felt the delicate and tender baby fat under his big palm, and he was infinitely satisfied. . Xiao Changle's now white, tender, soft and fat appearance, where is the weak and thin shadow of the past?

    "Da da...eat..." Xiao Changle began to jump out word by word, Qiao Shen talked to him every day, he listened a lot, and he started to want to express a response.

    "Well, it's not alright, son." Looking at Xiao Changle's rattling mouth, Qi Shuo asked him to sit in the tub and began to wipe him with a cloth towel.

    "Da da... da..." Xiao Changle's little fat hand grabbed his father's little arm.

    "Well, daddy is cooking." Qi Shuo's arm muscles were tight when he rolled up his sleeves, and he felt the soft and hot palm temperature on his arm, and he gently wiped his son's belly.
."Father..." Xiao Changle actually jumped out a standard tone.

    "Well, good son." Qi Shuo responded with a smile, encouraging his son to continue talking.

    "Da... Dad... Eat?"

    …………

    Listening to the father and son talking with the duck, Qiao Shen smiled relievedly. He often told Qi Shuoduo to talk to his son and encouraged him to speak. Qi Shuo did a good job.

    Qiao Shen wiped his hands and walked out. One on the stove was simmering, and the other was simmering, and it was all right when the time was about to start the pot.

    Moved a bench and sat on the side watching Qi Shuo give his son a bath. Qiao Shen didn't mean to help his son at all. The husband and wife teased his son under the willow tree and taught him to talk.

.The first standard word in Xiaochanglehui is ‘eat’. Qiao is ashamed. He is not a particularly greedy person. He just has a family to feed, so he has spent a lot of thought on making food. And Qi Shuo is not a gluttonous person, but his son Xiao Changle is a complete snack.

    The stewed meat in the stove became more and more spicy, and the person who had the smell wafting out of his mouth swallowed. It was almost ready to cook, and Qiao Shen went in and brought it out.

    Qi Shuo's heart, with the deep flavor of spicy stew, eats biscuits and eats the stewed meat with lotus root and dried tofu. Qi Shuo's affirmation makes Qiao Shen full of confidence in opening a spicy stew shop.

    The salt-baked chicken made by Qiao Shen has a rich flavor and a smooth skin. The chicken sucked the salt, and the taste was moderate. Peel off the salty chicken skin on the outside. The chicken inside was delicious and tempting. I tore some chicken and fed it to Xiao Changle. Xiao Changle ate it with a grin.