Chapter 30

Qiao Shen's face was serious, and the corners of his mouth formed a fierce arc. He said in a tone that Xiao Changle had never heard before: "You leave the shop, why don't you talk to Brother Yang Liu?"

    Xiao Changle kept crying. This was the first time he cried so hard. He couldn't help it. His mind was blank. The crying took up all his energy and brain power. He couldn't hear what his father was saying. Just looking at the seriousness that daddy has never had before.

    As if unable to see Xiao Changle crying, Qiao Shen insisted on his voice and said, "Kneel down and apologize to Brother Yang Liu!"

    He was distraught and exhausted. He saw Yang Liu’s self-blame in his eyes, but the disappearance of Xiao Changle made him unable to care about Yang Liu. In fact, he knew in his heart that the child was getting older and he had some strange thoughts. , Doing some weird things, as his biological father, he couldn't take care of Changle foolproof.

.And it was not the first time Xiao Changle had a lunch break in the shop. Yang Liu looked at it and he had never had an accident, but there were no accidents so many times, but this happened today because of a random thought and action by Xiao Changle.

    Yang Liu hurriedly rushed over to stop him, "Shen brother, don't, he is still young, I blame me for not watching."

    Qiao Shen apologized to Yang Liu and said, "I'm sorry Yang Liu, Brother Shen is not to blame you, Brother Shen is anxious, don't blame Brother."

    Soothingly patted Yang Liu on the shoulder. Qiao Shen stopped Yang Liu from trying to speak. He turned and bowed to the villagers, saying, "I'm very sorry, and I am very grateful for your support. Everyone here, Qiao Ji As a thank you, please don’t dislike it."

    Everyone was surprised. A chicken was only twenty-five cents, and they persuaded Qiao Shen. Most people didn't intend to take advantage of it.

.After speaking, Qiao Shen didn’t look at Xiao Changle. He went out of the crowd and went back to Qiyuan. Xiao Changle was crying hard now. He couldn’t listen to his preaching, and calmed down. How to educate his son, he suddenly went black...

    Qi Shuo picked up Xiao Changle and chased it out, and saw Qiao Shen falling to the ground without his strength. He quickly put down Xiao Changle and caught Qiao Shen.

    ...

    "Chang Le, don't leave the courtyard door..." Qiao Shen sat under the tree peeling sweet potato peels, raised his head and glanced at Xiao Changle. Xiao Changle was picking up on the courtyard door, and he was buttoning the door.

    He saw Chang Le knocking the door open...

    He quickly stood up. At this time, Xiao Changle had already left the courtyard gate, Xiao Changle left the courtyard gate with his front foot, and followed him with his back foot, but...

    He looked at the empty alley, Xiao Changle was gone!

    "Chang Le!" Qiao Shen woke up in shock.

."Qiao Er, Chang Le is here, he is here, I am not afraid or afraid..." Qi Shuo heard Qiao Shen's screaming, and quickly sat down on the bed, holding Qiao Shen by the hand, and touching him by the hand, crying beside him. Tired little Changle asleep.

    Qiao Shen felt Xiao Changle's warm body temperature, and made sure that Chang Le was well in front of him, and then he fell into Qi Shuo's arms without strength.

    Qi Shuo hugged him and patted him on the back. With the other hand, he took the medicine. "This is the anti-fetal medicine prescribed by the doctor. You fainted when you got angry. Do you feel abdominal pain now?"