Chapter 22

After coming back from West Town, Qiao slept deeply for a whole day, and afterwards he was addicted to sleep. He slept for a long time every day.

    Qi Shuo and Xiao Changle finished their breakfast, but Qiao Shen was not awake yet. Qi Shuo worried that Qiao Shen was ill and walked into the room. Qiao Shen remained in the same posture as before, and there was no sign of waking up at all.

    Qi Shuo touched Qiao Shen's forehead with a big hand, and the temperature was normal, so he held on top of Qiao Shen, lowered his head and printed a kiss on the corner of Qiao Shen's mouth, "Is that sleepy? Qiao Er."

    Qiao uttered in a daze, changed his posture and buried his head on Qi Shuo's sitting thigh.

    "I'm up, can I sleep after breakfast?" Qi Shuo coaxed softly.

    Qiao Shen forcibly opened his eyes and rubbed Qi Shuo. He has often been lazy recently. He went to bed when he fell asleep and couldn't wake up when he fell asleep. "What time is it?"

    "It's hour, Yang Liu has been here, I'm going to open a shop first.".Qi Shuo hugged Qiao Shen and hugged him up, so that he leaned against his arms sober so as not to lie down and fall asleep again.

    "I slept for so long?" Hey, he is a pig, he slept for twelve hours a night, and took a nap at noon.

    "Yeah." Qi Shuo didn't even feel embarrassed to take him to the next room after sleeping so early recently.

    Waiting for Qiao Shen to finish his breakfast, the family of three left the yard. The pedestrians in the alley stepped on the snow and melted the ground, and Xiao Changle was stumbling again.

    "Daddy, hug~" So slippery, Xiao Changle was afraid of wrestling butt pain.

    Qiao Shen just bent down to pick up his son, his waist was sore, he quickly stood up straight, pulled Qi Shuo's sleeve and said, "You hold Changle."

.Qi Shuo picked up Xiao Changle. Xiao Changle was just past his three-year-old birthday, and he got heavier. He teased his son: "Your food is getting better now, so there are no things you don't like to eat?"

    "Don't eat cakes."

    …………

    Qi Shuo is best at baking sesame seed cakes. He pinched Xiao Changle's armpit and held it up to throw Xiao Changle into the snowdrift.

    Xiao Changle kicked his short legs, and the baby's tender laugh penetrated the entire alley.

    Because of the frolic on the road, Xiao Changle stayed on Qi Shuo's side when the road crossed, and he asked his father to stun him.

    "Then you follow your father, don't run around, dad will bring you food at noon." Qiao Shen is not sour at all, he is anxious, he really feels a bit too late to take care of Xiao Changle recently, and his body is exhausted.

.After going to the shop, Yang Liu put everything in order. Qiao Shen couldn't help but sigh. Fortunately, Yangliu was used. This little brother was timid, but he was very careful in doing things, which helped Qiao save a lot of heart.

    "Yangliu, didn't your mother urge you to get married?" I really can't bear this little brother.

    Yang Liu replied with embarrassment, "No, no one wants to propose a marriage in this situation at home."

    "Then if you are asked to choose, what kind of person do you want to propose, do you agree?" Qiao was deeply curious.

    "I listen to my mother."