Chapter 19

After the Lunar New Year's Day, the air was no longer as hot as summer. Qiao Shen added a coat to Xiao Changle, took it off again at noon, and continued to wear it on the way back at night.

    On that day, Qiao Shen asked someone from the bookstore to write a job offer and stuck it by the door of Qiao Ji. Someone came that day.

    "Shopkeeper Qiao, do you still need to recruit people?" A little brother in a blue plain shirt asked Qiao Shen's request for recruitment, and looked a little nervously waiting for the answer.

    Qiao Shen looked at him a little familiar, but couldn't remember it all the time, "Yes, just be diligent, there is no other requirement, and the work is not heavy, just look at the shop and sweep the floor."

    Little Yangliu clutched the hem of his clothes, and asked unconfidently: "Then, the shopkeeper, can I do it?"

    Looking really young, Qiao Shen asked the next age, "How old are you?"

."It's sixteen. I worked as a helper in the back kitchen of a restaurant. I have been doing it for two years. I can endure hardship and do everything."

    Sixteen is a student in modern times. Actually, he has been working for two years. Qiao Shen thought of a modern person and didn't really want to hire. This is child labor, and I can't bear it in my heart.

    "What's your name? It's a little bit young." Qiao Shen seemed to be eager for the job, and Qiao Shen couldn't bear it.

    "My name is Yangliu, my mother is Yang, and she lives at the end of your alley... I am not young anymore, I have the strength and I can do anything." He also helped his mother give Qiao Shen washed clothes before. It is estimated that the treasurer Joe has forgotten.

    "Aunt Yang? You are Xiao Yangliu? Are you not helping in Fumanlou?" Qiao Shen remembered, this man is the younger brother of Aunt Yang's family, but this Fumanlou is a big company, why would he come here? Small shop surface.

."Grandma passed away. I took a few days off. Then I went back. The clerk let my niece take her place. He found a reason... and dismissed me." Don’t look at Fumanlou’s large family business. It’s okay. Yangliu is often the target of bullying in it.

    "I'm sorry, so your house is settled? If you need help, just come to my house to find me, but don't be polite, the day will be better if you take your time." Qiao Shen was a little self-blaming and asked. Sad things.

    "It's settled, but I owe a lot of money, and lost my job as a helper. As soon as I heard that you are recruiting people, I hurried to ask."

    Qiao Shen took Yang Liu and sat down, poured him a glass of water, and said, "That's a coincidence. I don't live a heavy job here. It just takes a longer time. I have to close the shop from morning to night, and then I'll fight."

    "It's not long or long, I can, shopkeeper Joe.".Yangliu shook his head hurriedly, mainly because he wanted to find a job. Other shops had to be men, and he was strong enough to endure hardship.

    "Just call me Brother Shen, then you can come tomorrow, come to my house tomorrow morning, let's bring some things to open the shop." Qiao Shen said, and looked at Yangliu again.

    The clothes were a bit old, but he was a clean and comfortable child. He was a little bit smaller, and there was nothing to do in the shops on the left and right, so Qiao Shen accepted Xiao Yangliu.

    "You are in Fumanlou, how much do they give you for a month?"

    Yang Liu looked at the kind Qiao Shen and reported honestly: "You can get three hundred wen a month."