Chapter 24

As soon as Qiao Shen heard the doctor say that he couldn't get a diagnosis, his heart was cold instantly, wouldn't it be cancer again?

    "Brother Shuo... Am I..." Are you dying again?

    Then he listened to Qi Shuo coaxing him: "Don't talk nonsense, don't think, you have never had a serious illness, and now you are eating and drinking well, you are just cold, drink some hot water to warm it up."

    Xiao Changle followed his father's way, and reached out to touch his father's hand, "Daddy, it's not cold."

    The baby's hands were warm, and Qiao Shen picked up Xiao Changle, feeling Xiao Changle's body like a stove, leaning close to his arms, he was a little relieved.

    At this time, the doctor sat back again, motioning to Qiao Shen to stretch out his hand, and asked, "Is it warmer?"

    Qiao nodded deeply, unable to concentrate for a while.

    "Congratulations, Congratulations Xiao Fu Lang, it's more than two months."

    Qiao Shen: "!!!".Eyes widened, looking at the doctor, if there are words on his face, it probably says: What are you kidding? !

    Until Qi Shuo paid the consultation fee and tried auspiciously, everyone in the drug store gave out the gift packs, and he left the drug store. Walking on the road, Qiao Shen still didn't respond...

    "You're happy? It means you're pregnant? I'm... pregnant?" Qiao Shen lived for 26 years in his previous life. Although he was lying on a hospital bed for 6 years, he never thought of one in 26 years. Question, will I be pregnant?

    Actually want to have a baby?

    Unlike Qiao Shen's shock, Qi Shuo was full of joy.

    His current mood is different from when he knew he was going to have his first son, Xiao Changle.

    He feels that the biggest point is that this is the person he loves, he loves like a treasure, and this person who cannot be missing in his life is pregnant with his child.

.He didn't know how to express such a huge sense of happiness, how could he let Qiao Shen know that he could only look at Qiao Shen and couldn't bear to take his eyes away.

    Both of them didn't even bother to go to see the shop, and went straight back to the yard. Qiao Shen sat on the bed, still a little unable to ease his mood.

    Qi Shuo sat next to him, hugged him and said, "Qiaoer, my baby."

    Qiao Shen is now thinking about giving birth to a heart-cracking heart, "Why are you still so happy? Haven't you already had a little Changle..."

    "I don't know how to say it, but it's different, because it's you, the current you, the you I love, will bring me a child..."

    Qiao Shen rubbed his head against Qi Shuo, his forehead was next to Qi Shuo's neck, Qi Shuo's neck was so hot, Qi Shuo's Adam's apple was up and down when he was speaking, Qiao Shen quietly listened to Qi Shuo's almost muttering voice.

.There are all, he decided to accept this gift from heaven.

    ...

    This child was destined to be favored by nature. He didn't make Qiao feel uncomfortable at all, he didn't want to vomit, he had a good appetite, he slept well, and his skin became more delicate.

    Which parent doesn't love such a sensible child?

    Then Xiao Changle finally met a second-child family when he was three years old, and he would ask him, "Daddy will give you a younger brother or younger sister and let him play with you, okay?"