Chapter 20

Xiao Changle can already speak a lot of words now, and some simple expressions can also give a good approximation. To be more complicated, Qiao Shen even guessed, but there is no communication barrier.

    As soon as Qiao Shen was free, he taught Xiao Changle to count. He can now count to ten with his fingers. He was lying in Qi Shuo's arms all day with stinky counts, holding Qi Shuo's big hand, and counting his father's fingers. head.

    Qi Shuo stretched out two fingers, "Son, what is this?"

    Xiao Changle looked at his father's hand earnestly, with a serious expression on his immature little face, and the adult could not control the upward movement of his mouth.

    "Two." Xiao Changle said.

    Qi Shuo had another seven, "What's this?"

.This time Xiao Changle stretched out his small claws, touched Qi Shuo's hand, breaking one by one, counting in his mouth, "Three...four...five...six...seven...seven... !"

    Qi Shuo smiled and grabbed Xiao Changle's short and fat little fingers, and kissed his fingertips one by one, "So smart, my son is awesome."

    Qi Shuo also went on the road and praised his son, making Xiao Chang happy.

    ...

    That day, Qiao Ji Luwei attracted Qiao Shen's attention. There were three men in a row, but they ordered enough for six people.

    It’s normal if you can’t finish the package, but obviously you can’t finish it, and they have to increase the amount. Qiao Shen couldn’t help being a little curious: "Several masters, although it’s winter, but if you buy too much, you can’t finish eating and it’s easy to go bad. It has gone bad and cannot be eaten."

."Not much, not much. It's not easy to come here. Shopkeeper Joe, you are a good craftsman. It's a pity that you are too far away from my home."

    "This master lives?"

    "Kaibao Town, even if you are driving in Xishoulan Town, it is more convenient for me, but it's a pity..."

    "Treasurer Qiao is so delicious, why not open a restaurant in West Town? With this delicious food, you can make money."

    It’s not that Qiao Shen didn’t think about opening a branch. It’s just that he didn’t know the locals and dragged his family with him. He never had time to investigate the plan. "You don’t know, it’s not that easy. I don’t go to West Town very often. Familiar with the local situation."

    "Hazard, just ask in Shangxi Town. No one knows Qiao Ji Luwei. Shopkeeper Qiao is underestimating it. As long as you are interested, I can analyze it for you."

    Qiao Shen had originally thought that it would be good if he listened to him.

.As a result, I didn't want to, and this matter actually ended up. The man was named Li Sanlang, and he opened a small noodle restaurant in West Town. By coincidence, he met, and a shop happened to be vacant. It was close, and he also knew the rent information of many shops.

    The shop Li Sanlang told him is in the bustling market center of West Town. The rent is more expensive than that of his own in East Town, but it's worth it.

    Qiao Shen was a little moved, and planned to discuss with Qi Shuo.

    After busying for many days, I haven't been to the carpenter's shop for a long time. In the morning, Qi Shuo cooked porridge and ate it. After waking up Qiao Shen, he went to the carpenter's shop. Except for returning to the hospital at night, I didn't see each other much during the day.