Chapter 28

On the day of the reunion dinner, the Qi family was busy all afternoon, and Qiao Shen was still his wealthy idler. He felt that he was getting lazier and more lazy. He was used to his family and didn’t let him do anything. Even Xiao Changle could run away. He sits all day long and accepts feedings from family members from time to time.

    Even Qi Shuo went into the stove to make a big plate of steamed meat with rice noodles. Qiao Shen said to Qi Shuo, "I feel like I'm going to get rusty. Let me do something."

    Seeing Qiao Shen being pitiful, clutching himself with both hands, with a begging face, he smiled and squeezed Qiao Shen's face and said, "It will be three months in a few days, and bear with me, you know me Worry, good?"

    Okay, Qiao sighed deeply, but when he ate, he was happily eating.

.After the reunion dinner, the elders gave the children New Year’s money, Xiao Changle knelt on the futon, learning from the two brothers, knocked their heads decently, and got a small money bag made of red cloth by all the adults, and there was something in it. Also put money.

    Mother Qi took a small red bag and handed it to Qiao Shen. Qiao Shen said embarrassedly, "Mother, how old are they." And there is no sister-in-law.

    Mother Qi smiled and said, "Take it, I'll give it to my fourth grandson, and I'll follow it soon."

    Qiao Shen pursed his mouth and smiled and took it. Xiao Changle ran over to hug his father's waist and touched his stomach and said, "Sister, here."

    He took six, and he wanted to split half of them with his sister, and the whole family smiled with satisfaction.

    The family is keeping the year old, and on the table is a large fruit plate, pumpkin seeds and peanuts fried by Qi Mu, sitting around the fire and chatting, welcoming the new year.

.Holiday days always go by very quickly. With the care of the people at home, Qiao Shen ate and slept all day. By the day he returned to town, his stomach was slightly bulging, and he couldn't see it under the thick cotton coat, but Qi Shuo hugged him in his arms every night, and he felt that there was already an arc.

    The month has stabilized, and Qiao Shen is indeed unable to stay idle. Qi Shuoqian exhorted him and agreed to do something within his power. Qiao Shen himself was also very measured.

    The Xizhen Qiaoji Luwei branch has been renovated. After Zhang Youfu spent the New Year at his home in Xizhen, Qiao Shen asked him to stay in Xizhen to guard him. Qi Shuo drove his horse and cart with his family to Xizhen to prepare for opening.

    The layout of the shop is good, and the shop also has a backyard. Considering that the shop is larger than Dongzhen, and the location is good, the flow of people is higher, so the daily weight is twice as much as that of Dongzhen, and Qiao Shen is more convenient. Hired a running hall.

.On the opening day, Young Master Lin brought famous merchants in West Town to send gifts. Qiao was very grateful and invited everyone to have a discussion on the second floor.

    Young Master Lin also took advantage of the gathering today to discuss the Qiaoxi Alley. "The craftsmen have also contacted. This is the drawing."

    Qiao Shen didn't know much about architecture. He looked at it and found that it was the style used in both towns and western towns, but he didn't notice what was wrong, so he asked about the construction schedule.

    After two years, Qiao Shen felt that it was a long time. After thinking about it, he said, "Brother Lin, the area of ​​Qiaoxi Alley is not big. The shop opened."