Chapter 3

Qiao Shen boiled another pot of boiling water and planned to take a bath. Although the weather was hot, he still hadn't healed from his cold syndrome. Xiao Changle couldn't take a bath with cold water, so he boiled hot water every time he took a bath.

    Even though it is evening, the summer sun sets late and the air is still very hot. Qiao Shen simply took the basin and mixed it with warm water. The tub was heavy and asked Qi Shuo to help move it under the willow tree. Qiao Shen picked up Xiao Changle, paved it up, and threw it into the tub to give Xiao Changle a bath.

    Even if the ancients were hot, their whole bodies were covered tightly, so Xiao Changle was white and tender, but he was a little thinner from chronic malnutrition. Qiao Shen took the cloth towel and gently wiped Xiao Changle's whole body. Xiao Changle was not used to taking a bath, and dipped his body into the squatting Qiao Shen's arms, kicking the bath water with two short legs.

    Xiao Changle wrapped in cotton cloth and walked into the room, Qiao Shen was basically wet. .After changing Xiao Changle's clothes, Qiao Shen hurriedly threw Xiao Changle back into the wooden basket in front of Qi Shuo, turned around and checked the water temperature for himself, and went to take a shower in the wing.

    The smell of meat came from the stove, and Xiao Chang couldn't sit still when he heard the smell. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that he stretched his little arms towards Qi shuo, quickly take him to see what is so fragrant!

    Qi Shuo looked at his son's noisy small body, washed his hands and picked up Xiao Changle, and took him to the stove to have a look. He didn't know if he could lift the lid of the pot, simply added some firewood, and kept the small fire to cook. The stove room is full of the scent of stewed pork, and people who are not very appetite of Qi Shuo are a little bit greedy.

    After adding the firewood, Qi Shuo hugged Xiao Changle and hurried out of the stove, holding Xiao Changle and playing with the hanging willow branches. Here, Qiao took a deep bath and walked out of the room in the wet.

.Qi Shuo held Xiao Changle's mouth, not allowing him to eat willow branches, while seeing Qiao Shen walking towards the stove, he said, "I just added some firewood, I'm afraid the fire will go out."

    Qiao Shen hummed, looked at the fire, lifted the lid and poked the meat with chopsticks. He didn't plan to add the fire, and it was almost ready to eat when it went out.

    Walking back to the yard, Qiao thought for a while and still said, "I'd better boil it for you, wash it in cold water and don't catch a cold."

    Qi Shuo handed Xiao Changle, who had made him a little temperament, to Qiao Shen, and refused to let him eat willow branches, so he twisted and twisted so that his father would not hold him. "What do you mean by catching a cold? No, let's go to the heat with cold water." It is a man, who generally has a strong yang and hot body.

    "It's a cold syndrome, then you go quickly, it will be cold after the sun goes down." Qiao Shen helped Xiao Changle to stand on the stone table, Xiao Changle chirped in his mouth, and plunged into Qiao Shen's arms. , Qiao, who was gnawing at his mouth, drooled deeply, he was hungry again.

."We Changle are hungry, you say, want to eat, come, read to dad, want to...eat...meal."

    "Um... Da Da... Seven... Seven Seven..."

    "Daddy."

    "Da da!"

    "Daddy."

    "Da...why."

    Qiao sighed deeply. He is two years old and he still can't be called daddy, alas...